Max Tsukino

Indianapolis 10 September #U2TheJoshuaTree2017 Live Thread

I'm so sad...it was supposed to be my first GA but someone hit our car on the interstate coming into Indy and spun us around....I probably won't make it now..since they towed our car.......of course very glad me and my mom are okay so far - haven't slept yet so I imagine I will be pretty sore!  But but but I'm still heartbroken....and all my U2 CDs are in the towed car sniff signed a Debbie Downer Badsilver

2 hours ago, badsilver said:

I'm so sad...it was supposed to be my first GA but someone hit our car on the interstate coming into Indy and spun us around....I probably won't make it now..since they towed our car.......of course very glad me and my mom are okay so far - haven't slept yet so I imagine I will be pretty sore!  But but but I'm still heartbroken....and all my U2 CDs are in the towed car sniff signed a Debbie Downer Badsilver

Badsilver, I'm so sad and heartbroken with you. Thank God you are okay and your Mom, that is the most important thing. Able to walk away from something like this. I'll keep you in my prayers and will be thinking of you and your Mom and dedicate the show to you. Hopefully U2 play BAD.

X

I just want you to know--THIS HURRICANE IS HORRIBLE and I have lived out on this island for over 40 years, I have never seen a storm like this!!  IT IS LIKE A BEAST. I have a baby sea turtle in my garden, a wild outside cat in my bedroom and a pit bull next to me while I try to find some sort of NORMAL, the tornados are non stop.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, U2LAWoman said:

Badsilver, I'm so sad and heartbroken with you. Thank God you are okay and your Mom, that is the most important thing. Able to walk away from something like this. I'll keep you in my prayers and will be thinking of you and your Mom and dedicate the show to you. Hopefully U2 play BAD.

X

Thank you so much-I will hang out on here and hope for some photos from peeps there! We are so very lucky! I really can't complain! Go Bad! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wahine said:

I just want you to know--THIS HURRICANE IS HORRIBLE and I have lived out on this island for over 40 years, I have never seen a storm like this!!  IT IS LIKE A BEAST. I have a baby sea turtle in my garden, a wild outside cat in my bedroom and a pit bull next to me while I try to find some sort of NORMAL, the tornados are non stop.

That must be horrible! You and all creatures great and small that are near you, wahine, are in my prayers.