Max Tsukino

New Orleans 14 September #U2TheJoshuaTree2017 Live Thread

bigwave

Promo New Orleans Zoo Live Thread.jpg

Message added by bigwave

Recommended Posts

I'm only 80 miles away!! 

Thank you, U2, for adding New Orleans to the JT tour. Your return is special!!

Let's breathe some life into this thread. Flashbacks to their other visits?

Anyone from the Zoo going?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"New Birth, Rebirth, Trombone Shorty!" - Bono, September 25, 2006

Who knows the song and location Bono sang these words?

It's awesome to see them together again. They almost missed him as Trombone Shorty heads out on tour tomorrow, September 14.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:Zoo_Fly:

11 hours ago, fragrant said:

"New Birth, Rebirth, Trombone Shorty!" - Bono, September 25, 2006

Who knows the song and location Bono sang these words?

It's awesome to see them together again. They almost missed him as Trombone Shorty heads out on tour tomorrow, September 14.

How I would love to be a fly on that wall!

Edited by natural11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, fragrant said:

I'm only 80 miles away!! 

Thank you, U2, for adding New Orleans to the JT tour. Your return is special!!

Let's breathe some life into this thread. Flashbacks to their other visits?

Anyone from the Zoo going?

 

New(ish) RSVP feature we are trying to promote.. (see you have already √√√√)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, natural11 said:

Maybe the Redfish Bienville?

Nah, that's Tableau. You can see Jackson Square's fence across the street.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, hokmar76 said:

Nah, that's Tableau. You can see Jackson Square's fence across the street.

Mysterious undisclosed lunch location. I'm unfamiliar with New Orleans eateries! Just quickly Googling, hokmar76.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.