Sign in to follow this  
Max Tsukino

New Orleans 14 September #U2TheJoshuaTree2017 Live Thread

bigwave

Promo New Orleans Zoo Live Thread.jpg

Message added by bigwave

Just now, mich40 said:

Great night in New Orleans. Thanks to everyone that joined us. Meet me in St. Louis on Saturday!

Have fun Mich...safe travels..say hi to Larry for us!!!!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, bigwave said:

Yup, I was that excited (me on the left in NASA shirt). I had no idea there was even someone in front of us recording anything. I was super focused on the show.

Out of the 5 shows I've seen this tour (Houston, Dallas, Chicago 1&2, NOLA), this was the best. OK, maybe a tie between NOLA and Chicago night 2 (there was ASOH). I brought two newbies to the show and they have been converted and want to see U2 when they tour again. 

Edited by toyoracer
  • Like 2

Odd Music

… it is nothing other than odd rhythm figures and bars such as … 5s 7s 9s 11s 13s 17s 19s 23s 27s 29s 99s … and … 7/4 3/5 5/3 4/7 … so … it is fresh air for the music industry …
b.

On 9/15/2017 at 8:01 PM, toyoracer said:

Yup, I was that excited (me on the left in NASA shirt). I had no idea there was even someone in front of us recording anything. I was super focused on the show.

Out of the 5 shows I've seen this tour (Houston, Dallas, Chicago 1&2, NOLA), this was the best. OK, maybe a tie between NOLA and Chicago night 2 (there was ASOH). I brought two newbies to the show and they have been converted and want to see U2 when they tour again. 

Awesome for  you!

• Thanks 1

I’m a little late posting this but no one else seems to understand the experience I had at the New Orleans Superdome. I went to use the Porta potty‘s that were located on the floor under the tunnel. During becks last number I’m walking back towards the floor I see two man dressed in black walking towards me and I said hey that guy looks familiar.  turns out that it was Larry sneaking back in to the backstage area after catching Becks performance.  what a thrill.  

Edited by artalvarez
  • Like 2

@artalvarez I think we can celebrate the New Orleans show indefinitely. It was a special night, and dang, you had an excellent surprise!!! Seeing Larry had to be the best pre game treat to prep you for U2. Very cool! ❤️

• Like 1