Max Tsukino

Phoenix 19 September #U2TheJoshuaTree2017 Live Thread

Hopefully, by show time, I will be calm enough to watch the concert. My house is so messed up from Irma, folks in our neighborhood are still waiting for power, I got hit by a huge coconut yesterday at my house, sick as a dog from it all,now some of our best friends live in PR and Maria is a Cat 5 hitting them tonight, power will be cut to Puerto Rico at 6pm. I REALLY NEED TO SHAKE THIS AND FIND SOME ME TIME, COME ON U2, TONIGHT WOULD BE GREAT FOR THE BEST SHOW EVER! We all need it!

4 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

while we wait, something to read...

Max, thanks for the read. Hope you and yours are alright!!?

3 minutes ago, U2LAWoman said:

Max, thanks for the read. Hope you and yours are alright!!?

so far everyone around here is ok... unfortunately, there are many buildings around the city that collapsed... =(

in any case... show in a few hours... it surely will be a good one!

Everyone, enjoy the epic show in AZ!

I may not be able to post like I usually do...depending on device availability.  Present and accounted for!!

:Joshua_Tree_01:

12 hours ago, wahine said:

Hopefully, by show time, I will be calm enough to watch the concert. My house is so messed up from Irma, folks in our neighborhood are still waiting for power, I got hit by a huge coconut yesterday at my house, sick as a dog from it all,now some of our best friends live in PR and Maria is a Cat 5 hitting them tonight, power will be cut to Puerto Rico at 6pm. I REALLY NEED TO SHAKE THIS AND FIND SOME ME TIME, COME ON U2, TONIGHT WOULD BE GREAT FOR THE BEST SHOW EVER! We all need it!

Our hearts are for you and your recovery process, wahine♥️! May the force (power) be with you so you can enjoy the show from Arizona !

Edited by natural11
Praying for Maria to dissipate!