Sign in to follow this  
Max Tsukino

San Diego 22 September #U2TheJoshuaTree2017 Live Thread

Just now, peteanddiane said:

How do we get in if we have 2 Red Zone and 2 GA on the same Credit Card?!?!

contact the venue immediately... they will have the better answer for that...

Im confused. I have never seen a check in before the concert date. Does this mean there is no line up for GA wristbands at the venue??

Beck and U2 - have a great show tonight! :) It should be a fun and raucous Friday night in San Diego.

Slightly OT, but they are the next shows...

I hope the shows in Mexico City can go on without a hitch - I think they could be a really healing and unifying event for the city. The pictures there take my breath away in the worst possible way. Getting the city back on its feet is the first thing, but I hope that the U2 shows there can temporarily be a small part of that recovery.

Welcome back guys!!!☘????☘wish I could b there tomorrow? a very b-lated BEST wishes to Adam and his wife w/ baby Alba☀️???and a happy b-lated B-day to The Edge?!!

4 hours ago, lulu15 said:

Im confused. I have never seen a check in before the concert date. Does this mean there is no line up for GA wristbands at the venue??

as of right now, the check-ins are for the fan-organized line... the venue rules indicate the following:

Parking Lots will open at 8:00 AM on Friday, September 22nd. Fans will be allowed to enter the stadium grounds and begin lining up at that time and no earlier. Please note that if you arrive prior to 8:00 AM on Friday, September 22nd, you will be asked to leave.

source: https://www.sandiego.gov/stadium

It is expected that at one point after 8.00 AM the GA wristbands will be given out...

My friends backed out and I have 2 extra tickets for tonight's show.  Section LF38, Row 4 -- looking for what I paid for them (about $324 each), but hitch is that the tickets are tied to my credit card, so you would need to meet up and walk in together before the show.  Anyone interested?  If so, PM me.  Thanks!

12 hours ago, dmway said:

Beck and U2 - have a great show tonight! :) It should be a fun and raucous Friday night in San Diego.

Slightly OT, but they are the next shows...

I hope the shows in Mexico City can go on without a hitch - I think they could be a really healing and unifying event for the city. The pictures there take my breath away in the worst possible way. Getting the city back on its feet is the first thing, but I hope that the U2 shows there can temporarily be a small part of that recovery.

I agree! Great perspectives, dmway!!

• Like 1

Wish I could be there tonight, only to be with you....Have a great show San Diego, sing your hearts out be loud. So, we can hear you on the sights and sounds! :D

Rock on and see you all later..

:):u2-1383:

21 hours ago, peteanddiane said:

How do we get in if we have 2 Red Zone and 2 GA on the same Credit Card?!?!

Just go to the Red Zone will call and they should be able to print your GA too.  We had this scenario for Rose Bowl and first went to ticket resolution, got printed tickets THEN found out we had to go to Red Zone will call for RZ only. 

See everyone tonight!