Please take the opportunity to make a difference.

Check out the site.

That was the original message; One would think with her personal experiences of repression and suffering, that since her release #Aung San Suu Kyi would lead her country to a peaceful future.

Unfortunately this not appear to be the case
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8JNeFKqyWI

One message for peace; stop the assault and killing of any and all people.

Give yourselves the freedom to redeem the flower you hold so tight.
Show a little care, let it breath, step back, let in a little light, its gonna be alright, no need to fight.
An open hand could pave the way to something that is easier to embrace, a part of you could come through, a kinder face to break the chains that bring you pain.
讓自己的自由兌換花您擁有如此緊張。查看一點照顧,讓它呼吸,讓我們在一個小燈,這是公鹿好了,沒有必要打仗。一個開放一方面可以鋪平道路的東西更容易擁抱你的一部分可以通過友好面臨打破鏈,使你的痛苦 
दो तुम इतना कसकर पकड़ फूलों के पाप से मुक्त करने के लिए अपने आप को स्वतंत्रता., यह साँस दो, एक छोटी सी रोशनी में दो थोड़ा ध्यान दिखाना, यह ठीक है, कोई ज़रूरत नहीं लड़ने के लिए होने वाला है. एक खुले हाथ कि आसान है कुछ करने का मार्ग प्रशस्त कर सकता एक kinder चेहरे के माध्यम से कि तुम दर्द लाने की जंजीरों को तोड़ने के लिए आ सकता है आप में से एक हिस्सा गले लगाना
تعطي نفسك الحرية في استرداد زهرة تشغلونه تضيق حتى اعرض قليلا من الرعاية ، والسماح لها التنفس ، اسمحوا قليلا في ضوء ذلك ، ان يكون gonna يرام ، ولا حاجة للقتال. مفتوح من جهة ويمكن أن يمهد الطريق إلى ما هو أسهل ليشمل جزءا من يمكن أن يأتي عن طريق رياض الأطفال ، وجها لكسر السلاسل التي تجلب لك الألم

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWsolSCl_S8

StopKilling.jpg

• Like 1

I'm very concerned about this as a topic and how it's being handled by fans an media.

Please correct me if I'm wrong (and I very well maybe), but wasn't this a crisis she originally sought advice from other international leaders on (and there appeared to be little). Again - if I dis-remember that correct me, I could easily be wrong.

But, in any event, isn't this an issue of the military / generals again? You know - the people who imprisoned her? Her acting as a governmental leader maybe be on a figurehead basis while the military really is in control again.

I'm not seeing reporting on choices she's facing. I'm not seeing reporting indicating collusion with the generals in this matter, and she truly may not have the ability to stop it. How would you proceed? Call on the UN maybe?

Basically all I'm seeing is calls to take away her awards and diminish her image on the international stage, which would potentially remove any leverage she might have from her, and play exactly into the generals hands.

Again, someone point me to some decent reporting that truly makes the case that she should be the target of the international community's ire. I'll believe it if it's there, but I haven't heard any yet, and am not inclined to condemn her personally from what I've seen so far.

And please do not confuse this as prioritizing her personally above a genocide, they are separate issues, both can be addressed, but I'm most concerned that if there's international pressure that it be properly placed.

My video is zil.

From what I've gathered this is a real crisis of genocide against the Rohinga people.

As far as politics & personal responsibility, anyone who enters into a political candidacy must surely know its a rats nest. 

Being in denial is not helpful unless it makes you feel better. 

Its painful & dissapointing, this betrayal, whether there are underlying reasons.

I've never been very good at "follow the leader", I strive to remain issues oriented in politics. Trusting anyone is a risk, so holding someone to their word, who is in a leadership position, seems essential.

• Like 1

On 13/10/2017 at 12:37 AM, Koke-dera said:

I'm very concerned about this as a topic and how it's being handled by fans an media.

Please correct me if I'm wrong (and I very well maybe), but wasn't this a crisis she originally sought advice from other international leaders on (and there appeared to be little). Again - if I dis-remember that correct me, I could easily be wrong.

But, in any event, isn't this an issue of the military / generals again? You know - the people who imprisoned her? Her acting as a governmental leader maybe be on a figurehead basis while the military really is in control again.

I'm not seeing reporting on choices she's facing. I'm not seeing reporting indicating collusion with the generals in this matter, and she truly may not have the ability to stop it. How would you proceed? Call on the UN maybe?

Basically all I'm seeing is calls to take away her awards and diminish her image on the international stage, which would potentially remove any leverage she might have from her, and play exactly into the generals hands.

Again, someone point me to some decent reporting that truly makes the case that she should be the target of the international community's ire. I'll believe it if it's there, but I haven't heard any yet, and am not inclined to condemn her personally from what I've seen so far.

And please do not confuse this as prioritizing her personally above a genocide, they are separate issues, both can be addressed, but I'm most concerned that if there's international pressure that it be properly placed.

The fact is that she is turning a blind eye to the problem, rather than speaking out about it. That is not acceptable considering what she went through to get where she is.

Aung San Suu Kyi should be standing up for the Rohingya not ignoring their suffering.