Sign in to follow this  
Max Tsukino

Ciudad de México 3 October #U2TheJoshuaTree2017 Live Thread

At what time does U2 usually starts playing? I know it says 19:00 hours, but they have an opening act. I can’t leave Home until 18:00 hours, and I’m about an hour away from the venue. Will I miss something from U2? I don’t really care to see Gallagher and company. 

I haven’t followed the tour, so don’t know how long it will take for them to take the floor. And I must wait till 18:00 since the nanny is arriving at that time. 

Thanks in advanced for any reply. 

Edited by pablovi

1 hour ago, pablovi said:

At what time does U2 usually starts playing? I know it says 19:00 hours, but they have an opening act. I can’t leave Home until 18:00 hours, and I’m about an hour away from the venue. Will I miss something from U2? I don’t really care to see Gallagher and company. 

I haven’t followed the tour, so don’t know how long it will take for them to take the floor. And I must wait till 18:00 since the nanny is arriving at that time. 

Thanks in advanced for any reply. 

Noel Gallagher plays at 7.00 PM... expect U2 to start at +-9.00PM-ish, give or take...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

Noel Gallagher plays at 7.00 PM... expect U2 to start at +-9.00PM-ish, give or take...

Thanks! I might miss a bit of Gallagher then. 

2 minutes ago, monica martino said:

Is it possible to bring small backpack into Foro Sol? 

no... *maybe* a handbag, but perhaps it's a bit risky to bring a big one...

That's the best I could find. Is not the specific information for these shows, but the Foro Sol general rules:

Reglas Generales
No se permite el acceso con cámaras de video, cámaras fotográficas profesionales, alimentos y bebidas, mascotas, armas, paraguas, mochilas.

General Rules:
Access is not allowed with video cameras, professional photo cameras, food and beverages, pets, weapons, umbrellas, backpacks.

http://www.ticketmaster.com.mx/Foro-Sol-boletos-Mexico/venue/163903