Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

febottini

Dispatch Update - 2017 Subscriber Gift (Was '2017 Subscription Gift Announced')

4 minutes ago, SAYDEE said:

I didn't get a mail but now in "Shipment Information", it shows Feb 23 like ship date :mellow: I don't know what it means, are vinyls on their way? :o

Vinilos.jpg

I'm guessing that's a good sign.  ?  I'm still checking...

2 hours ago, SAYDEE said:

I didn't get a mail but now in "Shipment Information", it shows Feb 23 like ship date :mellow: I don't know what it means, are vinyls on their way? :o

Vinilos.jpg

1 hour ago, kevin_hogan said:

I'm guessing that's a good sign.  ?  I'm still checking...

Others have posted such info - yes, this is the news you/we want to see! :)

On 12/27/2017 at 12:04 PM, rjwesten said:

Still waiting in Canada too :(

Guess what just arrived!!!!

Only issue is the one corner is bent :(. I haven't opened the plastic yet. Feels like the records are ok.

u2-2017-gift-damage.jpg

Well, huh. 

I just checked the order details on mine and it looks like it's on it's way (date said 6 Feb). All I thought was "About frigging time!" :angry:

Anyone else from Australia gotten theirs yet (or waiting)?

Renewed my sub in Jan 2017. 2017 gift was announced via email on May 3, 2017. Redeemed my gift on May 4, 2017. .... As of today, Feb 27, 2018... no gift, no shipping info.  

Still waiting.... ?

56B12B21-0FE9-49A9-8561-4B5A252919B7.jpeg

I got mine, but don't have a record player - is there a download available?  Sure wish they'd offer CD versions to those of us who haven't gone back to vinyl.

46 minutes ago, peggytwoten said:

I got mine, but don't have a record player - is there a download available?  Sure wish they'd offer CD versions to those of us who haven't gone back to vinyl.

Seconded and fully agreed! :)

Yes - if you click on your ID in the upper-right of the front page of the website and choose "Account Info", the download link for the vinyl set will be on the left-hand side about half/two-thirds down the page. (They're mp3s though - I have lobbied quite hard to have them offer WAV and/or lossless audio in the future - maybe it will happen someday...)

Hey has anyone received their vinyls who redeemed after 5 th may, just curious to see as I believe there appears to be a random system for sending / fulfilling orders, certainly not in order of redemption 

I still haven't recieved anything and no updates on the shipping info. I sent a message on Sunday to the customer service (if you can even call it that) asking if I would even be recieving them this month and to nos surprise I haven't gotten a response. 

1 hour ago, kevincarb said:

Hey has anyone received their vinyls who redeemed after 5 th may, just curious to see as I believe there appears to be a random system for sending / fulfilling orders, certainly not in order of redemption 

Yes, we've been discussing that here for quite a while.

The short answer is yes - plenty of people have gotten theirs first who redeemed after many others.

Bigwave has said he is posting a thread very soon for those who redeemed long ago but whose requests seemed to have fallen into a void (e.g., yours, mine, and many others here as well).

Stay tuned.

Well, shiver me timbers...

I have an update in my account info - apparently, mine was shipped yesterday. :o

So, those in the same boat as I was, check your order status information in the U2.com shop ASAP.

Mine arrived today in UK as well.   My husband should have some coming too....not sure what we’ll do with them both...!

Received my vinyls today! A pity one corner of With Or Without You is bent. 

Apparently mine was shipped February 15h via UPS Main Innovations. No tracking number. No email notification of shipment sent. Not received. And I'm gonna bite my tongue until it bleeds... 

I got another copy of the blanket response emails saying "Production is now underway again and dispatch of the gift will begin again mid to late February 2018" Why the f would they even bother to send me that?!?! It's the last day in February and there is no update on my shipping info. It's obvious mine are not shipping this month. Don't lie to me flat out like that when I ask you if mine will be shipping this month! 

Nothing here sofar its now 28 of februari 2018 and its starts to look a lot like an new U2 album dates are always pushed back..... my order is from 5th of may 2017 no mail nothing ....

don't dare to think of the 2018 gift.... arriving 2020 maybe or whenever 

come on guys this can't be this difficult or do you just don't care ? 

On 28/02/2018 at 4:38 AM, kevincarb said:

I thought I redeemed mine in June but it seems I did mine on 5th of May. *shrugs*

On 25 February 2018 at 11:54 PM, Tflyer90 said:

I renewed my subscription and I wish I hadn't. I WON'T be doing so again. I still haven't received my singles, no update on tracking info/email, and the only response I got to the 3 emails I sent in was a single message stating that they were shipping in "late February" with 3 business days left I can say I highly doubt that will happen with the way this has been going and I'm getting angrier by the day at this situation. They have taken my money and given me nothing in return. Highway robbery

It seems many other fans are in the same situation, ie waiting...waiting and waiting. Surely it shouldn't take this long to recieved some plastic!!! Have emailed numerous times without a satisfactory response from whoever? How to loose legions of fans loyalty and subscription cash. Do the band know about this? I think not. Disrespectful. Won't be subscribing next time. 

Well unless there is some strange miracle then my subscriber item won't be arriving today (not that I expected it to). Which means another month has passed and I have no answer as to why I haven't received it or where it is. I want my goddamn money back and every time I send an email asking about the where abouts of my item or a refund I've gotten one of those bs blanket emails about them shipping in February and they completely ignored my request for a refund. This is absolutely appalling. 

They wont give you a refund , I have already had this discussion with them , I have reported them to the advertising standards in Ireland and they are investigating them now . March 1st no singles , U2 STORE said you'll get them in September , or November perhaps December , Now  February , still no singles. Thankfully U2 store is not responsible for aid relief as they would be a total disaster . I strongly advise that this is outsourced to a more reliable operator that knows what they are doing as obviously U2 STORE has no idea what it is doing . AMEN