Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

febottini

Dispatch Update - 2017 Subscriber Gift (Was '2017 Subscription Gift Announced')

18 hours ago, PAG-IN said:

Wow holy crap!  I never would have EVER figured that out.  No idea there'd be info for an order there.  Thanks!  Looks like it shipped 2/8/18. Would have been nice to have a email stating where you could find that info, but glad it finally shipped.  Communication has been nonexistent in my experience.  Thanks again for the tip!

Me also...just seen that mine shipped on 22 Feb. Waiting in anticipation. Thanks buddy.

Nice new vinyl re issues from U2 of Pop , Wide Awake , and ATYCLB, PRE ORDER NOW FOR DELIVERY IN 2020 :)

Great tip on locating our gift status  shipment. bought my membership in feb 2017 and I JUST NOW read mine will b delivered TODAY.  I live in Fl. Too bad I don’t have a turntable to enjoy it. Hope this years gufts are NOT more vinyls 

10 hours ago, popmart_1 said:

Nice new vinyl re issues from U2 of Pop , Wide Awake , and ATYCLB, PRE ORDER NOW FOR DELIVERY IN 2020 :)

Of course this vinyl will be out on time - not like the fan club gift that i ordered 11 months ago and am still waiting on delivery of.

That’s incredible. Why Live Nation still handle the U2.com??? To Many years whith the same shit. I still waiting the vinyls from 2017, the U2 joshua Three bóx was lost in the limbo, and more to came. Please Live Nation leave someone else to handle the U2.com. Please stop playing with the U2 fans

21 hours ago, mich40 said:

Go to the U2shop, at the bottom right is My Account/ Order Status. Click on Order Status and it will take you to the order numbers. 

Thank you mich40

On 02/03/2018 at 12:56 PM, mich40 said:

Go to the U2shop, at the bottom right is My Account/ Order Status. Click on Order Status and it will take you to the order numbers. 

9C0D0E50-71EE-49A5-8307-B39DDF38BD6E.jpeg

Hi

I’ve checked there on my account. Nothing there about Joshua tree singles order status despite redeeming gift several months ago.

only order I have on there refers to ordering SOE on CD.

On 01/03/2018 at 9:28 PM, Manohlive said:

I got mine today, March 1, 2018.   I live in Milwaukee, WI  USA.  That's about 90 minutes due North of Chicago for anyone who is not familiar.  My account said they were shipped on Feb 23.  I'm in the minority in not caring about these singles being late.  For me, it is not a big deal.  We've gotten two new studio albums and three different tours in as many years.  I'd much rather have all that, than anything from being a subscriber to U2.com.  With sincere respect to those who are frustrated; I think it's rather incredible they got this all up and running; these singles reproduced and delivered as quickly as they did.  The logistics of the tours and U2.com and such must be staggering.  2015-SOI/tour.  2017-TJT tour.  2018-SOE/tour.  I try, but I can't even imagine the complexities of accomplishing all of it.  Add to that what may be my favorite album(s) since Achtung Baby/Zooropa?  Yow.   I would be happy had these come next year or the year after that one or not at all.  That is just me.  They came today.  It seems like this band has, many times, been damned if they do and darned if they do something else.  They always come through in the end and deliver.  

That being said-I'm sorry so many people are frustrated.  I hope they arrive quickly.  I hope you are happy with them when they do.

The lesson learned here is maybe not offer a gift for 2017 membership that cannot be fulfilled until much later in the year, announcement took 5 months, the recordings relied on a future tour, so maybe it would have been more prudent to have offered this gift for 2018, what's not acceptable is lack of communication and pressing issues that effectively took too long to rectify, as well as the random nature of order fullfillment.......that said the gift has to be said is for me a fantastic idea and certainly as a collector something I'm happy to have, as mentioned more communications to subscribers about issues faced and fulfill in order of redemption is not rocket science in terms of managing customer expectations.

Great gift can't wait for if to arrive......please don't release a 2018 version of E&I vinyl singles live ☺☺☺☺☺?????? hopefully a nice Joshua tree tour bluray 

Hello there

Does anyone knows about this?

My order status reads: 

"UPS Mail Innovations" ------> no tracking number, whatsoever, this could mean like, 'already shipped'? :huh:

Thanks for the info, if any. 

Also good luck to the rest of fans waiting on their JT4Singles Pack

Regards

On 26/2/2018 at 11:47 AM, bigwave said:

gonna start a separate thread this week for those who have not yet received so we can try to chase up - in meantime,  anyone here get gift but missing / wrong contents this time?

pls add me to the new thread. Rome, Italy, no delivery.

This is silly its been nearly  a year now since I joined up to u2.com and I still haven't received the free gift that was promised last year .Every time I email them I get no reply .I don't think ill be signing up this year .Silly thing is a friend in the next village has had his very nice they are too. grr . Why don't they make a statement on here with regards to the free gift, so people have some idea whats going on ..

On 3/2/2018 at 2:37 PM, promenade95 said:

..You also have to laugh at the preorder option for the new vinyl  reissues- as if anyone would be dumb enough to order them from Live Nation after the gift debacle..

It did seem rather foolish and insensitive for Live Nation to be asking people on U2.com to preorder the new vinyls.  I'll wait until they are in stock.  I am quite excited that Pop is being reissued on vinyl with all the original art and such.  LN should fulfill their obligations to those who are still waiting for these vinyls before asking anyone on U2.com to pay for more vinyl, or anything, in advance.  They could have made an announcement about the reissued vinyls being released  and when they will become available.  They then could have gotten all U2.com subscribers their TJT vinyls and THEN do a presale for the reissued vinyls.  It was a very stupid move.  I'd be upset too.

10 minutes ago, Manohlive said:

It did seem rather foolish and insensitive for Live Nation to be asking people to preorder the new vinyls.  I'll wait until they are in stock.  I am quite excited that Pop is being reissued on vinyl with all the original art and such. 

They are kidding themselves if they think I am going to order anything from them ever again in my life after this bullshit. I'll go to my local record shop and buy the new vinyls there. Better to support local business anyway. 

8 hours ago, doctornickriviera said:

Hi

I’ve checked there on my account. Nothing there about Joshua tree singles order status despite redeeming gift several months ago.

only order I have on there refers to ordering SOE on CD.

If your profile page shows the gift as "redeemed", you may want to try to contact customer service with the original order number from where you renewed last year.

My subscriber gift arrived today, March 3rd, 2018. Was very happy to see that the "In God's Country" live version was from the show I went to in Miami!

10 hours ago, mich40 said:

If your profile page shows the gift as "redeemed", you may want to try to contact customer service with the original order number from where you renewed last year.

Hmmm but the only order there is SOE,

no 2017 or 2018 order numbers. Thanks for getting back to me I’ll contact CS.

Hmmm when you contact U2.com customer services and ticketmaster reply doesn’t fill me with a lot of confidence. Let’s see how this pans out.

In fairness, since I have raised this with Mich40 a new order has appeared in my U2 shop history which relates to the JT vinyls. So whoever did this and Mich40 a big thank you. 

18 hours ago, tvgio.com said:

pls add me to the new thread. Rome, Italy, no delivery.

Rumour has it if you email them it prompts them to push you to top of list, few on u2start have done it and virtually next day order on way, I emailed 28th and next day order status changed to shipped, coincidence ? Maybe, the sceptic in me says it was the email