Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

febottini

Dispatch Update - 2017 Subscriber Gift (Was '2017 Subscription Gift Announced')

10 hours ago, moncho said:

No , I didn't received notification . The vinyls just arrived.

OK - thanks for letting us know!

Everyone, keep watching your mailboxes - they're coming without warning! :o

(NEVERMIND I FOUND MY EARLIER POST - THANKS FOR THE HELP)Not sure why my post was deleted earlier, but does anyone know who I can contact to straighten out an address issue with my 2017 subscriber gift?  It is on it's way to my old address (we have since moved since I purchased my subscription last year). UPS cannot change the delivery address it has to come from the sender (Live Nation ECommerce).

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks.

Well sh*t now I'm worried since they've been turning up at peoples houses and I am out of town and there's snow where I live....I hope the mailman doesn't leave mine out in the poor conditions :blink:

17 hours ago, clarky46 said:

Any one outside the good old USA have there's yet.

Some have shown up in England, but I haven't heard of anywhere else. I'm in Argentina, mine will surely arrive in like 6 months 😂😂

Am I the only one that thinks this whole episode has been a joke.

first we were told we would get the item in the spring then the autumn then it would arrive in December,which happens to be the busiest month for any sort of sending or receiving parcels.

3 days left to receive any sort of packages in the post,my money's on a no show.

Needs to be sorted out, total fiasco, the band is nothing without the fans and subscribers have been treated unfairly, why have we had to wait nearly a year for the gift? Let's hope next year's gift arrives before the end of next year. So anyone know when we are likely to receive our gift for this year???????????

I still haven’t received my vinyl subscriber gift? I’ve never gotten a tracking email or any communication that it’s on the way. Should I have  gotten it by now? I was hoping it would be here for Christmas. Should I be contacting someone about this to see what’s going on? Thanks for the help. 

3 hours ago, clarky46 said:

Am I the only one that thinks this whole episode has been a joke.

first we were told we would get the item in the spring then the autumn then it would arrive in December,which happens to be the busiest month for any sort of sending or receiving parcels.

3 days left to receive any sort of packages in the post,my money's on a no show.

No, you are not. Ever since LN took over the U2 shop, it has been a huge disappointment. There have been delays after delays. Emails to their Customer Support generate a general email response, but nothing afterward. Calls placed to CS are of little help. I spoke with a young lady with a very thick accent who kept, "It's coming, it's coming." I asked for a tracking number to which she replied, "I do not have one on file." Mind you, I have no problems with accents, but it seems like their call center is off-shore. Still not a problem as long as they can give customers accurate--and timely--information.

I worked in a call center for many years while in college, so I can totally empathize with this CS rep. Much later, I worked for a consumer electronics company that also had an ecommerce side of the business. Processing online orders should almost be fully-automated these days. The reps processing customer/subscriber orders use software applications to run the thousands of orders that come in daily. Unless they are not.

My sense is that LN went the cheap way and found a bargain-basement Contact Center. The result, a team that cannot give you correct information the majority of the time. Nothing is 100%, but most companies shoot for 100% and hit high 80s/low 90s. That's all I want. LN isn't even 50%. That is sad.

I can't remember getting correct info or even satisfactory service when I call them. My order for the deluxe version of "I+E 2015, Live in Paris" took three emails and three phone calls. I finally got Blu-Ray/DVD, but no t-shirt. More calls. The t-shirt finally came in, but there was a tear in the front. I gave up.

I'm assuming I won't get my 2017 Subscription Gift until 2018. I don't even know when my 2018 Subscription will ship, but I'm thinking it will be a long wait.

Nothing in Maryland. I was away for a few days and will be away over Christmas, the fact that they aren't sending out shipping emails is worrisome to me. How are we supposed to know out packages haven't been nabbed by porch pirates or have proof that we never got them if we need to in some case ask where our gift is? 

Has anyone in the Maryland/DC area gotten theirs?

3 hours ago, Tflyer90 said:

Nothing in Maryland. I was away for a few days and will be away over Christmas, the fact that they aren't sending out shipping emails is worrisome to me. How are we supposed to know out packages haven't been nabbed by porch pirates or have proof that we never got them if we need to in some case ask where our gift is? 

Has anyone in the Maryland/DC area gotten theirs?

I received mine about 2 days ago.

17 minutes ago, deflep6202 said:

I received mine about 2 days ago.

Which postal carrier delivered it? Was it UPS? Hopefully mine will arrive before I head back out of town....

On 12/20/2017 at 11:14 PM, Tflyer90 said:

Which postal carrier delivered it? Was it UPS? Hopefully mine will arrive before I head back out of town....

Any luck? I think it was usps.