Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

febottini

Dispatch Update - 2017 Subscriber Gift (Was '2017 Subscription Gift Announced')

23 hours ago, Cazza said:

A  better presale in 2019!

With all due respect to very helpful and patient mods....that is really funny, Cazza.  Thanks for the laugh.

How do I access the download files? No link on my profile page, only download there is "Every Breaking Wave", I subscribed in November 2017 and got my presale code last week for EU tour dates?????

I would like a book about the IE and EI tours for a future gift.  I love From The Ground Up.  It's my favorite subscriber gift to date.  I hope I got the title correct.  My books are still packed from moving.

On 1/22/2018 at 12:12 AM, tvgio.com said:

Done that. No Shipping News after one year. Subscription expiring... won't renew.

Done , lets see what happens

Today (24 January, 2018) I finely received my 2017 gift. Interesting is, that except this, I received one more thing. I am sure that nobody can guess what it is. NOBODY. Well, I will tell you. Again today (24 January, 2018), I received............................. my 2016 gift. Yes, I am talking about the Set of 4 Serigraph Prints. No, I am not joking. Did I mentioned, that today is 24 January, 2018?

No comment. 

24 minutes ago, perymason said:

Today (24 January, 2018) I finely received my 2017 gift. Interesting is, that except this, I received one more thing. I am sure that nobody can guess what it is. NOBODY. Well, I will tell you. Again today (24 January, 2018), I received............................. my 2016 gift. Yes, I am talking about the Set of 4 Serigraph Prints. No, I am not joking. Did I mentioned, that today is 24 January, 2018?

No comment. 

Can you tell me when you resubscribed/redeemed for the 2017 gift and did you get an email notification saying it has been sent out? Did you order history say it had been sent out? Where in the world do you live? Thanks.

36 minutes ago, perymason said:

No comment. 

Are you serious,you actually got  these prints  ? i had been told that  they were  out of stock  and would not  be  re-printed.
...  u2,com  telling  me  i  had  no chance of  getting  my prints  gift, telling me  i  had to ask  ~merch dept  for  a  refund- 
Mich40,  can  you investigate this  for  me , please,

Perry, i  was told  that in one email,i  did not get the prints  because i  failed to hit the * redeem *button,...did we Have

to redeem  those prints like what  we have to  do  with  the  vinyls gift ?  ?

1 minute ago, clapton is god said:

Perry, i  was told  that in one email,i  did not get the prints  because i  failed to hit the * redeem *button,...did we Have

to redeem  those prints like what  we have to  do  with  the  vinyls gift ?  ?

Pretty damn sure we didn't need to do that unless they introduced that at a later date because i didn't need to do that and my prints came.

13 minutes ago, ally33 said:

Can you tell me when you resubscribed/redeemed for the 2017 gift and did you get an email notification saying it has been sent out? Did you order history say it had been sent out? Where in the world do you live? Thanks.

- when you resubscribed - 08 February, 2017.

- redeemed for the 2017 gift - I don't remember, but it was a long time ago. Months. Maybe 5-6.

- did you get an email notification saying it has been sent out - no.

- Did you order history say it had been sent out? - when I go to U2.com shop section, on the bottom of the page, from the right side, I see: "My Account / Order Status". When I click on it, I can see my orders. When I click on my order, I can see that it was send to me on 08 February, 2017.

- Where in the world do you live? - Bulgaria.

4 minutes ago, perymason said:

- when you resubscribed - 08 February, 2017.

- redeemed for the 2017 gift - I don't remember, but it was a long time ago. Months. Maybe 5-6.

- did you get an email notification saying it has been sent out - no.

- Did you order history say it had been sent out? - when I go to U2.com shop section, on the bottom of the page, from the right side, I see: "My Account / Order Status". When I click on it, I can see my orders. When I click on my order, I can see that it was send to me on 08 February, 2017.

- Where in the world do you live? - Bulgaria.

Thanks for your response, you can look for your redeem date in order history as it has a separate date from resubscription. I resubbed 31st Jan 17, my separate date for the singles was Oct 26th.Giving me that date might help as to if my singles are on their way or not. Thanks.

31 minutes ago, clapton is god said:

Are you serious,you actually got  these prints  ? i had been told that  they were  out of stock  and would not  be  re-printed.
...  u2,com  telling  me  i  had  no chance of  getting  my prints  gift, telling me  i  had to ask  ~merch dept  for  a  refund- 

Yes, I am serious. The story with my 2016 gift (Set of 4 Serigraph Prints) is as follow:

1. When I resubscribe for 2016, they send me my gift (at least this is what they said to me by mail). I don't know when it was. Something like the end of 2016, beginning of 2017. I don't remember. I didn't receive anything. 

2. I write to them to send me again my gift, because I didn't received it. They send it to me again (at least this is what they said to me by mail). I don't remember when it was. Again, I didn't received anything.

3. I started conversation with them in 2017, regarding my 2016 gift. They insist, that they sand to me my gift 2 times. I insist, that I did't receive anything. In September / October 2017 they write to me, that they will send it again (3rd time).  On 1st December 2017 I received mail from them that my order has shipped.

4. I received my 2016 gift today, as I said, with 2017 gift. 

18 minutes ago, ally33 said:

Pretty damn sure we didn't need to do that unless they introduced that at a later date because i didn't need to do that and my prints came.

u2.com email told me in one  email,,,got confused  with  the  singles  gift,  they  are  so  incompetent.

1 minute ago, clapton is god said:

u2.com email told me in one  email,,,got confused  with  the  singles  gift,  they  ate  so  incompetent.

Utter lack of organisation & communication baffles me for a company as big as LN when they can organise logistics for massive tours.....

after several uk> usa phone calls  and nearly 12  emails,i  was told to ask Merch  dept  for  a refund. now if prints are in stock, well i  would prefre  them over  a  refund.

12 minutes ago, ally33 said:

Thanks for your response, you can look for your redeem date in order history 

Can you tell me where exactly I must look about this?

1 minute ago, perymason said:

Can you tell me where exactly I must look about this?

Look through order history, look for joshua tree singles collection on it's own, nothing else. The resubscription order will have 2017 gift,standard renewal etc. and that not the right order status to look in.

I cannot find any "redeem date" there. But I found this:

"Your order was placed at: May 3, 2017 11:04 PM Pacific"

I don't know if this is the same thing. Hope that this helps you.

Just now, perymason said:

I cannot find any "redeem date" there. But I found this:

"Your order was placed at: May 3, 2017 11:04 PM Pacific"

I don't know if this is the same thing. Hope that this helps you.

It sounds a bit early to of been able to redeem the singles but i could be wrong?

Does anyone remember when the reddem button went live?

1 hour ago, clapton is god said:

I thought of you before I even read through the whole post. As far as I know, those have been out of stock for months now. You are welcome to contact Customer Service again. 

So maybe someone can explain this to me. The message I sent in last Thursday, (inquiring as to what was going on with my order) by going through the "contact us" service directly on the U2 shop page was forwarded to "orderhelp@livenationmerchandise.com" and this was the message that I received from them.  

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Live Nation Merchandise. Unfortunately, we are unable to assist you with this purchase, as both memberships,membership gifts, and presales are handled by the fan club directly. You can reach them at: 

http://www.u2.com/help

(855) 867-5297 (U.S.)

(949) 333-4820 (International)

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.

Got mine this afternoon in Roma (Italy) 

Stickers on the package shows Dec 7th as shipping date from the USA and a po box in Belgium to use if delivery fails!