Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

febottini

Dispatch Update - 2017 Subscriber Gift (Was '2017 Subscription Gift Announced')

On 3/7/2018 at 11:27 AM, doctornickriviera said:

now where’s my 2018 elephant! 

You had twenty-five of them.  If ya lost that many, one more ain't gonna matter. 

1 hour ago, cantinadetim said:

But as others have pointed out, it's very hard to get an answer from a human who works for Live Nation or whomever.

It's nice to see Live Nation take the flack and not the band or U2.com people who also seem to love the band just as much as we do.

On 3/6/2018 at 2:56 PM, tvgio.com said:

just out of curiosity, can these turntables ruin the vinyls in their first run? or is it a slow process caused by bad needles so one has to listen to the vinyl several times before it gets ruined? thanks.

It's forty years later but Dual still seems to be on top of their game.  I read reviews of their new turntables.  If you are in Italy you probably have more access to them than me.  I can speak for a forty year old one and say it's still great.  I am not listening to these vinyls as I have the cds and downloads.  I'm stashing them as a treasure.

2 hours ago, Manohlive said:

You had twenty-five of them.  If ya lost that many, one more ain't gonna matter. 

But do you have any idea how I find my elephants?

5 hours ago, cantinadetim said:

The first time I bought a membership on U2.com the gift was the CD "Medium, Rare, and Remastered". It took so long to arrive that I totally forgot it was coming! And this was a CD. No pressing plant hold up.

CDs have to be pressed too

Just received the following email after yet another follow-up email:-

"Your merchandise is currently on back order, however we will notify you via email once your product is ready to ship out.. We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience."

The whole frigging situation just gets from bad to worse...

I seriously would like to get a message to the band members... sdo they really know how much they have pissed off their fans...... i swear i will never buy an fking U2 thing again....

Just got off phone with customer service about my Joshua Tree vinyl singles collection that still hasn't arrived.   Was told they are still working on getting them delivered.  Not very happy about the delays!

1 hour ago, mark_wallikas said:

Just got off phone with customer service about my Joshua Tree vinyl singles collection that still hasn't arrived.   Was told they are still working on getting them delivered.  Not very happy about the delays!

I tried calling in since emailing doesn't seem to accomplish much. I got put on hold for a very lengthy amount of time to be told the items are in the shipping process and they don't have a new estimated delivery window yet. I asked if they could do anything else for me and they took my information that's it. 

4 hours ago, mozzam_ali said:

Just received the following email after yet another follow-up email:-

"Your merchandise is currently on back order, however we will notify you via email once your product is ready to ship out.. We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience."

The whole frigging situation just gets from bad to worse...

I seriously would like to get a message to the band members... sdo they really know how much they have pissed off their fans...... i swear i will never buy an fking U2 thing again....

I would just like to HAVE an email correspondence.  So far I have had one email, when I ordered it 12 months ago.

I was told mine have been "allocated to me."  However, they had not been processed to ship in the last 2 weeks (quite a procedure to move from allocated to shipped I suppose.)  So apparently in some warehouse (picturing Indiana Jones here) there is a set of 4 singles with a yellow sticky on it with my name!  Yes!  All mine!

On 3/9/2018 at 3:17 AM, doctornickriviera said:

But do you have any idea how I find my elephants?

That llama looks rather wired.  Send it out hunting for them? 

6 hours ago, Manohlive said:

That llama looks rather wired.  Send it out hunting for them? 

A)it’s a Goat

B clearly the only way a U2 fan finds his elephants is by catching a train to zoo station .OBVS innit!???

Just found this in my inbox: 

Thank you for contacting us. We apologize for the delay in replying to your email. We will be glad to assist you today. We are sorry to hear that you have yet to receive the merchandise associated your fan club membership. We have good news. Our warehouse processed and shipped your order on Wednesday, February 28, 2018. Your order was sent to the below address. For addresses in the United States and Canada, please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. Customers outside the United States and Canada, please allow 3-8 weeks for delivery.

okay, so I know my vinyls are on their way, it can take another 6 weeks until they reach me but at least I know what’s going on because my order status is still empty without any tracking or shipping information.

5 hours ago, chulia83 said:

Just found this in my inbox: 

Thank you for contacting us. We apologize for the delay in replying to your email. We will be glad to assist you today. We are sorry to hear that you have yet to receive the merchandise associated your fan club membership. We have good news. Our warehouse processed and shipped your order on Wednesday, February 28, 2018. Your order was sent to the below address. For addresses in the United States and Canada, please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. Customers outside the United States and Canada, please allow 3-8 weeks for delivery.

okay, so I know my vinyls are on their way, it can take another 6 weeks until they reach me but at least I know what’s going on because my order status is still empty without any tracking or shipping information.

same answer sent to my request... let's wait... some more... 

6 hours ago, dickon said:

Mine was ordered 4May 2017. Still not shipped

Same here.

I've had about 7 different responses to my emails...

I have come to the conclusion that these responses are sent from bots and are not real people as they don't seem to read the questions you ask. Its always a different generic reply that leaves you more and more angry with each one you get

20 hours ago, doctornickriviera said:

A)it’s a Goat

B clearly the only way a U2 fan finds his elephants is by catching a train to zoo station .OBVS innit!???

It clearly looks like a freaked out llama to me.  My vision is askew, however; I clearly see a llama.  Perhaps it's at the mailbox and hasn't gotten any vinyl either.  (respect to anyone waiting) 

12 hours ago, tvgio.com said:

same answer sent to my request... let's wait... some more... 

I've read your comments and remember both of you are still waiting.  I'm glad they are sent.   I hope they arrive soon.

Mine has now arrived in Ireland. Shoddy service, but got there in the end.

2 hours ago, dony69 said:

Mine has now arrived in Ireland. Shoddy service, but got there in the end.

Glad you got yours.

Mine ordered in May 17 and not shipped as yet......

I look at it this way.....sh*t happens and eventually sh*t gets sorted.......

when they arrive it will be a bonus.

Hope everyone gets sorted soon.....it sucks but a least we are not clinging to  small overcrowded boat in the Mediterranean Sea worrying about drowning.

On 3/11/2018 at 8:41 AM, dickon said:

Mine was ordered 4May 2017. Still not shipped

I ordered mine on the 6th of May and I'm in the same boat. It would seem that those of use who placed our orders around this time frame are the ones who mysteriously don't have them. 

i got mine last week after ordering in November so not as bad as some people but mine looked like they're from 1987 given the condition they arrived in<_<

IMG_7169.jpg

IMG_7170.jpg

3 hours ago, Tflyer90 said:

I ordered mine on the 6th of May and I'm in the same boat

It would seem that thos e of  use who placed our orders around this time frame are the ones who mysteriously don't have them. 

Not really

I renewed my subscription end of february 2017 and redeemed the gift as soon as it was announced and required to do it, May 3rd (guess same reason for you having round that date? ) 

Mine was shipped in december and received after more or less 3 weeks 

Well I totally forgot about it! Other stuff going on! All of a sudden got an email from live Nation saying it's on route...... may be 2 days or 2 weeks but hey I heard something! :)