Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

febottini

Dispatch Update - 2017 Subscriber Gift (Was '2017 Subscription Gift Announced')

On 3/16/2018 at 8:03 PM, u2_kg said:

Got my singles last weekend and threw them on the record player. They look and sound great - except for I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (Studio Side). It sounds warped. Like when a cassette tape would start to wear out. Speed up, slow down, wobble. The vinyl itself is fairly warped, too. Anyone else have this problem? I'm about to start a claim with support but wanted to see if anyone else had a similar issue.

Good news! After a couple day's wait, u2.com support got back to me and they are reshipping a whole new set! Crossing fingers this one has at least a working 1987 ISHFWILF!

1 hour ago, PAG-IN said:

How did you contact Live Nation? Mine has said waiting on USPS to pick up for almost two months. 

I think its it’s time I rattle a cage somewhere. 

I went to u2shop, then my order status and clicked on the relevant order then followed the link from there.

Good luck.

Mine have finally arrived, glad to have them. I haven't got a chance to listen (I know someone noted some warping on one of theirs earlier) but I will say that they did arrive with dented corners which was a little disappointing. Nonetheless I'm glad to have them. 

Mine arrived yesterday (Argentina). They look an sound perfect, so that's a good one after all the waiting

The Joshua Tree singles arrived today (March 21) in great condition. Covers intact, no warps, "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" sounds awesome. What a relief! I was a bit worried about the long delay by shipping UPS and then handing over to USPS, but once USPS received it they got it to me fast. Happy belated St. Patrick's Day everyone! Now when can we look forward to a Joshua Tree tour DVD/BluRay?

I received mine on Tuesday (UK). Still looking for a vinyl player so they are currently sitting in the Joshua tree record bag

Fellow Europeans(maybe Germans?!) did your local UPS deliver your vinyls? Or any other shipping company like DHL? Just asking because DHL left a note in my mailbox today because I wasn’t home... I have a letter to pick up tomorrow. Though I highly doubt it’s shipped in a letter :D sorry for asking so stupidly, I really don’t think it’s the vinyls but a little glimpse of hope was there ;) it would still be good to know if they switch delivery companies during the process.. I think in USA it’s a common thing, isn’t it? 

Finally, my Joshua Tree singels arrived today (The Netherlands). I've redeemed the gift in September 2017. I didn't receive an e-mail, but order status showed it was shipped on 12th of March. Luckily, the package did fit in my letter box. 

HI all.  My JT 2017 vinyl singles finally arrived this week. They look and sound awesome.  U2 did a nice job on them.  Nice to finally get them!

Mine finally arrived in Melbourne, Australia!!!

No notice or email, but they arrived in good condition!

Mine was redeemed on 4th May, I got a shipping email on 13th March and it arrived on 21st March (redelivered today because no-one was home on Wednesday). I'm in the UK.

21 hours ago, chulia83 said:

Fellow Europeans(maybe Germans?!) did your local UPS deliver your vinyls? Or any other shipping company like DHL? Just asking because DHL left a note in my mailbox today because I wasn’t home... I have a letter to pick up tomorrow. Though I highly doubt it’s shipped in a letter :D sorry for asking so stupidly, I really don’t think it’s the vinyls but a little glimpse of hope was there ;) it would still be good to know if they switch delivery companies during the process.. I think in USA it’s a common thing, isn’t it? 

The „letter“ really were the vinyls... they are beautiful ❤️ Sounding great and arrived in perfect condition ?

Hi can anyone help ? Looking for info on the vinyls.

Live nation told me to come back here to U2.com ?

Still no 2017 vinyls & no info to say when they will arrive to Ireland.:angry:

Help me anyone :POP_Heart_02:

Picked mine up yesterday and the paper sleeves are split and are creased where they have been shoved into the card sleeves. Really annoyed and disappointed. I did not pay my subs and wait for a year for this. Is there a particular email address where i can send pics and ask for another set?

38 minutes ago, Hank134 said:

Hi can anyone help ? Looking for info on the vinyls.

Live nation told me to come back here to U2.com ?

Still no 2017 vinyls & no info to say when they will arrive to Ireland.:angry:

Help me anyone :POP_Heart_02:

Seems people are still getting them everyday. You may follow up on yours here: https://u2.fanfire.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Store.woa/wa/contactus?sourceCode=U2TWEBWWUSD

finally received mine today, Belfast :D

still sealed as not too sure whether to open and play or just keep in the condition they arrived.

Glad people are starting to get their J T singles. So maybe soon I'll get mine too :)

As from today I have not received my 2017 gift either, I know it usually takes a while but I was just wondering yesterday, where is it !!! 

So popped on this forum, I'm new on here . Hope everyone is ok x

I finally received my Thursday March 23rd (in Italy). sent on 1 March. wonderful!

Mine arrived today in Liverpool.Slight damage to the bottom left corner.Packaging is insufficient for the vinyl.Still,glad to have them.