Sign in to follow this  
Sue1

Updating account info

When adding mobile number in account info, what format should the number be entered (ie. with country code or not)?  I'm in the UK and no matter how I enter my number, it won't accept the last digit of my number!  Pretty annoying if this is how we'll be getting pre-sales codes in the future!!!

Hi,

Just noticed in the "Account Info" page you need to add your Mobile Number for the next presale - The box only allows for 10 digits not 11? in the UK with first 0 (zero) we have 11 digits - Do we just drop the zero they add in the +44 for the UK (an explanation on the page would be helpful)

Any help???

Cheers

Adam

I wouldn’t worry about it right now. We have no idea what it’s for. Likely a North America thing but who knows.....

There’s a discussion about it in the ‘Zoo Feedback’ section 

Edited by Shannon387
  • Thanks 1

Yep, I've tried every format too and it doesn't work....absolute joke that they introduce this yet don't have basic functionality to accommodate the phone numbers.....ridiculous!

As Shannon said, no need to worry about it until we have more information about it. As soon as we have more details, it will be posted. 

• Thanks 1

Thanks for replying.....I'll look in Zoo Feedback section, thank's Shannon.  It's been many years since I've posted in the zoo........can't find my way around anymore! :D 

Thanks all - seems like the standard additional stress of trying to buy presale tickets and lack of a response from Live Nation. (I have emailed customer services will let you know when they reply, sorry IF they reply)

Hi,

Got this back from customer services

Hi Adam,

Thanks for contacting U2.com. I am pleased to be assisting you.

We apologize for our late response, we have received an unusual amount of emails.

We are diligently working to answer each email in the order received.  

So sorry to hear you are having issues entering your mobile number to receive alerts.

This issue has been reported, we ask for your patience.

Please attempt to enter your mobile number occasionally, as we are working to correct the issue for international fans.

Our apologies for the delay and hope this email finds you well and enjoying the day, Adam!

If you need anything else, just reply to this email!

Sincerely,

Candace

U2.com Team

• Upvote 1

the option to add you country code to phone numbers will be added soon I am told, should clear up the confusion

I can now add country code, omit the first zero and it takes the number.....however, when Saved, I get the error message "Mobile number invalid"!!!