Sign in to follow this  
Max Tsukino

São Paulo 25 October #U2TheJoshuaTree2017 Live Thread

That’s a wrap. Another tour in the books for U2. 

Edited by Vertigo3333

Thanks for the company........I did stay awake the whole time......See you on the next tour :wub::wub:

:JT_Logo_02:

Thanks to everyone who decided to hang out with us here for the tour. It's been lots of fun!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, U2LAWoman said:

I WILL FOLLOW!!!!  You my God and of course the band, U2. THey are a package deal for me...

Thank you my brothers....feel like U2 are that. <3 They don't forget anyone...that's why we all love them and they are brillant and good people through and through...God's love and grace and forgiveness abounds...will abound forever. 

Goodnight everyone and all you joined in....Mods....I cried most of the time as well Max, Mich. Real emotional tonight for various reasons....The FUTURE needs a BIG KISS.

X

Hello, it is really amazing everything on this tour. Can't wait to hear of the next one! :)

U2 THE JOSHUA TREE TOUR 2017
25 October    São Paulo, BR    Estadio Morumbi

1. Sunday Bloody Sunday
  2. New Year's Day
  3. Bad / "Heroes" (snippet)
  4. Pride (In the Name of Love)
  5. Where the Streets Have No Name / All You Need is Love (snippet) / Live Forever (snippet) / California (There Is No End To Love) [snippet]
  6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
  7. With or Without You
  8. Bullet The Blue Sky / Black Dog (snippet) / War (snippet) / America (snippet)
  9. Running to Stand Still / Runaway (snippet)
  10. Red Hill Mining Town
  11. In God's Country
  12. Trip Through Your Wires / Love Me Do (snippet)
  13. One Tree Hill
  14. Exit / Wise Blood (snippet)
  15. Mothers of the Disappeared
  16. Beautiful Day / Oh My Love (snippet)
  17. Elevation
  18. Vertigo / Live Forever (snippet)
  19. You're The Best Thing About Me
  20. Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
  21. One / Invisible (snippet)
  22. I Will Follow

Sources: mixlr.com/sil-rigote--2/ | mixlr.com/fabiano-costa-mad | mixlr.com/u2start | @atu2, @u2gigs, @U2songs twitter feeds | u2gigs.com

• Like 1

Thank you Bono, Larry, Edge and Adam...and your families too! Thanks to the crews! Thank you Big Wave, mich40 and Max Tsukino for all your work in Zootopia-land! Thank you to all posting subscribers...

I will miss you all and this virtual gathering time!

❤Love,

natural11 

Edited by natural11

Thank you mods for connecting us like this so we can enjoy each other’s company and follow the shows! Looking forward to the next tour already! 

Edited by Vertigo3333
  • Like 1

And this is how we end this fantastic #U2TheJoshuaTree2017 Tour... with a BANG!!! What a great show...

Thanks to everyone everyone everyone who was with us along these live threads, from Vancouver to Sao Paulo... You all made this and you made it awesome...

Your tweets, photos, videos, comments & analysis along the entire tour were simply amazing... much, much appreciated... keep them coming! don't forget to add your photos to the gallery here in Zootopia...

A most special mention to the magnificent mod team ---> Bigwave and Mich!!! Thanks for everything!!! =)

it was an honor and a privilege to be with you (yes, you!) here during this #U2TheJoshuaTree2017 Tour... *bows*

But there is mooooore: The new album arrives soon!!! We go from #U2TheJoshuaTree2017 to #SongsofExperience... Can't wait... O_O

hope to see you around here! take care, everybody and be excellent to each other...

until then... see you!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Ohhhh I missed it!!! Kicking myself! Stupid work! Did they do 40? I will read the thread! Thanks to all thise here and the mods for the whole tour!!

From my last show in minneapolis...(was supposed to be two after that but car accident on way to Indy :( and then st Louis canceled) so here is one of the last pix I took of JTT! Thanks again everyone!

IMG_4204.JPG

Edited by badsilver

8 hours ago, badsilver said:

Ohhhh I missed it!!! Kicking myself! Stupid work! Did they do 40? I will read the thread! Thanks to all thise here and the mods for the whole tour!!

They did not do 40, but it was an amazing show. And the mixlr and periscope angels were with us, so we got to hear it all. Sorry you missed it. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, badsilver said:

From my last show in minneapolis...(was supposed to be two after that but car accident on way to Indy :( and then st Louis canceled) so here is one of the last pix I took of JTT! Thanks again everyone!

IMG_4204.JPG

Your pic reminds me of the many world situations and events we went through and wish had never happened and asking God questions and why.........War...terrorism, 911, so many world disasters. :/

We not only come to listen to the music but to become aware and a conscience to what is happening around us in our big(or small)world.It's been quite a musical and life journey (sorry....I can't help myself wth the usual U2 banter..lol) End of this tour did this to me, thanks a lot U2!! haha. ;) 

Anyway, thank you for posting your pic!

• Like 1

...and since this magnificent tour has come to a superlative end...

LET'S NOW HAVE NEWS ABOUT THE NEW ALBUM!!! :D

The latest rumor was/is December 1st (there are a LOT of new albums and reissues from many bands dropping that day). Let's hope that's true.

U2, thank you for a magnificent tour and we're ready for the next one! B)

So ends a spectacular tour. Here's picture I took from 8 July in London, best show I've ever been to - only thing that could have possibly outdone the Innocence + Experience shows I saw (my first U2 shows) was The Joshua Tree tour. Roll on Songs of Experience - and the Experience + Innocence tour! 

19875610_1615280845173580_2676545178727123148_n.jpg

• Like 1

Also, just watched last night's One Tree Hill for Chester Bennington. Goosebumps. 

Edited by peterferris8
  • Like 1