Sign in to follow this  
carvajfcutah

U2 Songs Of Experience Tour 2018

With TJT tour over how soon until we get the new tour announced also I’ve been wondering if it will still be called innocence and experience tour and the stage and everything be the same or if it will have a different name with a completely new stage . Would you rather it be an evening with U2 or they have an opener. Also hoping they will announce a date in Salt Lake City which is where I live. 

I think the name Bono gave for it was the Experience & Innocence tour. I imagine the stage will be different but may have similarities. 

As for the opener or no opener thing, I don't really know. I loved it at The O2 on I&E when the doors opened and then a couple of hours later U2 showed up and started playing, but at Twickenham for The Joshua Tree tour this summer Noel Gallagher kicked things off really well and created a great atmosphere for U2. If they do have support acts it's really a matter of whether or not they get the right act - which they did at Twickenham. I'd love to see HAIM, Everything Everything, Warpaint or Wolf Alice support them.