bigwave

U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

Just now, paulotex said:

I don't want an apology, I want tickets! :/

I want tickets too. What I'm saying is this isn't U2's first time screwing their fans.

54 minutes ago, mindy said:

I never received any email either.  Long time Propaganda fan member. This is ridiculous.

I'm also a long time Propaganda fan member.  I've seen every tour since Unforgettable Fire.  Never received an email saying I was verified.  Sent an email to customer service last night and so far have heard nothing.  I sent all the requested info to the mods.  Now I'm sitting here waiting for a text message that I know is not coming.  So ridiculous.

• Upvote 1

I'm in Canada (also have a Hotmail account) and I didn't  receive an email at all.  It says I am "verified" and part of the Innocence group.

What do I do?

1 minute ago, rheanna said:

I'm in Canada (also have a Hotmail account) and I didn't  receive an email at all.  It says I am "verified" and part of the Innocence group.

What do I do?

Innocence presale tomorrow. 

27 minutes ago, TNAGZ65 said:

No e mail.. nothing in junk folder. Status has been complete and e mail verified... not too concerned about the e mail, just the sms text for later .. unless you have to take some type of action in the e mail via a link of some sort. Can anyone confirm if that is the case? 

which group you in?

Okay I haven't read evrything but I have nevvvver gotten emails or texts from here. Ever. No matter how many times I set up email or phone numbers. Am I going to miss out even though I verified and re renewed

17 minutes ago, kseguin said:

You should also be asking the people who got the second email, if they have more than one subscription.  On another forum, people are saying it might be because they have more than one subscription.

Also, I saw on Ticketmaster that the text message to mobile phones was only for North America.

links please

3 minutes ago, rheanna said:

What do I do?

1 minute ago, kseguin said:

A question to everyone who received the second email, do you have more than one subscription?

No.

I did buy a gift subscription last year for my sister. She lives at a different address, and she renewed it with her own payment info this year.

1 minute ago, rheanna said:

Innocence group gets there email tomorrow (late tonight) 

3 minutes ago, kseguin said:

A question to everyone who received the second email, do you have more than one subscription?

Nope. I have one account, my wife has another.

Also got the confirmation email last night, and then the email saying that was a mistake. That alone is unprofessional.  Anyone who got the first email should be allowed to participate, whether they made a mistake or not. 

I'm told that the green "Setup Complete" box did not mean set up was complete.  And I had further steps I had to go through, even though an operator on the phone told me that I was finished and did not have to do any further steps.

And  no I don't have more than one subscription.  Fans assuming that's why people are being told 'no' are not helping.

Edited by u2sharona

I mayyy have just got a text...phew thanks be to U2 mods if that was you! No emails tho...thank goodness I checked in because I forgot I couldn't just log onto Ticketmaster to start a presale. (I'm Experience group so prob should have got the email yesterday but didn't).

Edited by badsilver

3 minutes ago, Severine77 said:

Just received 2 SMS ! one with the TM link and the other with a code

Voilà, idem. Y a plus qu'à se jeter sur New York 

3 minutes ago, Severine77 said:

me too!!

just received both SMS

6 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

Compiling a list with this Not Elegible email... if you received this email I'll contact you via PM

I await your PM sir.

Just now, kwaite said:

Innocence group gets there email tomorrow (late tonight) 

Ok!  I wasn't sure cause it says verified users will get an email nov 13 with additional info for the presale but I didn't get anything.

I hope everything works out for the true U2 fans!!

IMG_2163.PNG

5 minutes ago, bigwave said:

which group you in?

How about this one...I just got a random text with a code but nothing else.  No other email...no other text...

Any idea if I can just go to ticketmater or axs at 10 and use this code??? I'm currently on hold with customer support but have to get off the phone soon to drive my daughter to school...

9 minutes ago, Severine77 said:

Same. 7:48am EST