bigwave

U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

Janette B. I am wondering the same thing. Is Ticketbastard blocking us for ALL sales?? How are they able to do this at all??? What, my money isn't as good as others'? Thanks A LOT U2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, gpmalecki said:

Yeah, don't worry... I appreciate all your info as is!

Again...more than happy to help!  I know I'd be on here looking for input if the shoe were on the other foot!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, nitz1 said:

Paper

Think it depends on venue.  Atlanta isn't purely CC like my experience was in DC for the JT show, but it did give me the option to print out my tickets or pull it up on my mobile app.  If nothing has changed in NY since 2015, EVERYTHING there is paper as required by law. 

Well, 3 minutes for the show I want. F...ED me again. At least in the past I got a code. Sometimes couldn't get tickets, but at least I had a chance. But now, this is SO WRONG!!!!!

4 minutes ago, danknapp said:

Again...more than happy to help!  I know I'd be on here looking for input if the shoe were on the other foot!

Ok... one afterthought I just had. Since this isn't TM, I guess it asks for your code before it even allows you to proceed?

How do I renew my subscription for 2018 ? My account info says 'Registration for U2.com Verified Subscriber presale has now ended.' with no link now to renew under my account expiry date.Is it worth waiting till new year when us Europeans will be going through what are US cousins are going through now ?

Just now, gpmalecki said:

Ok... one afterthought I just had. Since this isn't TM, I guess it asks for your code before it even allows you to proceed?

Okay...I THINK the way it worked was that I could access the event page...and even the waiting room...but then ONCE you go to the actual event purchase page you need to enter your code before you can select tickets.

FYI: at 7:43 I received ONE text from '73767' with an 8 letter code.  This is the code that I used without any problem.  I never received a confirmation email beforehand nor did I receive another text with a link or additional context, so it's a little strange - but as long as you get this text with a code a bit before 8, you ought to be in good shape.

For anyone that is wasting time on the TM app my phone had TM defaulted to open automatically for this, I wasted 30 minutes with no results.  I usually have to wait 15 minutes then at least I get a search queue.  Nothing this time I started to think my code was invalid.  But I updated the settings to open TM from my browser and it wouldn't proceed without the password.  So if you're not getting anything but "Sorry nothing was found" make sure ur going from the link that was texted out. The app didn' even read for a code for me.

I didn't get the floor I hope this is the same stage setup $150 to look at the back of their heads will suck.  If they are eliminating a large portion of the 2nd market do they still need to charge scalping prices.  How much $ do they need. Another cluster****, this is ridiculous that paid fan club presale wouldn't be guaranteed a code at least.  Also 2 ticket limit where Citi presale is 4 again makes no sense.

1 minute ago, danknapp said:

Okay...I THINK the way it worked was that I could access the event page...and even the waiting room...but then ONCE you go to the actual event purchase page you need to enter your code before you can select tickets.

FYI: at 7:43 I received ONE text from '73767' with an 8 letter code.  This is the code that I used without any problem.  I never received a confirmation email beforehand nor did I receive another text with a link or additional context, so it's a little strange - but as long as you get this text with a code a bit before 8, you ought to be in good shape.

:D

24 minutes ago, gpmalecki said:

LOL. They've been listed for over a week already...

how is that even possible

1 minute ago, Janette B said:

I think a lot of these "brokers" feel they will get them (or have access to get them) This is kinda of why the Verified fan program was created I think, to deter this...

1 minute ago, Janette B said:

I think a lot of these "brokers" feel they will get them (or have access to get them) This is kinda of why the Verified fan program was created I think, to deter this...

Just now, james busick said:

They are speculating listing that early, but they probably have some actual tickets by now :(

It looks to me like TM is forcing me to use scalpers :(

Surprised to see that GA tickets for Tulsa are not CC entry.  First time I have ever been able to say I'm looking forward to going to Tulsa :).  One great thing about it will be that the setlist will be unknown since it is opening night :).

I got the correction email and worked with the mods last night, but I did not receive a code this morning.  Mods - @Max Tsukino and @bigwave - do you have any info on re this was a lottery or whether there was a major error?  Thanks!

Geez! I sent my question to .com and TM, and I keep getting emails saying that I should get a response in the next 12 hours... I email would have been enough... Got 6 emails since this moming...

Edited by paulotex

I’ve been trying to get GA tickets for Madison Square Garden, three time tickets showed up and three times they went away just as soon as they showed! I wasn’t even given the option to purchase them so frustrating!!!

Hopefully it was some HUGE error and they will fix it today. Then let us that got screwed today, buy tomorrow. PLEASE!!!!!!!