bigwave

U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

Recommended Posts

On Nov 4, 2015, at 7:57 PM, Jared Smith <Jared.Smith@Ticketmaster.com> wrote: 
And there is no algorithm to determine true fans....that's crowdsurge BS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, U2Hill said:

I sent a message early this morning to a mod and haven't heard anything back.  I got the correction email and have no code.

can you resend?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, u2rone said:

Checked spam, pm'd mods, called U2.com NOTHING. PLEASE HELP!!

can you pm again, apologies, so many PMs today some going astray

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, U2Hill said:

I sent a message early this morning to a mod and haven't heard anything back.  I got the correction email and have no code.

can you PM again pls

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bigwave said:

can you pm again, apologies, so many PMs today some going astray

I just sent you a PM --- can you help also with the code?  Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, charleswise said:

Me too.  Still waiting.  Hopefully it will be soon.

can you pm again pls

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally got thru to U2.com. Ana told me that if I got the 2nd email saying I wasn't eligible for the presale, there is NOTHING they can do. They don't know how TM determines if u are or are not eligible. So all I can do now is hope for the Citi-card presale????? She said to go to U2.TMVerifiedfan.com. I just don't get this at ALL. I haven't heard back from a U2.com mod( I know they are really busy, but it's been over 3 hours). Why can't they use someone other than Ticketbastard?? I've asked this for years!! I almost always get screwd on these presales. I REALLY feel let down and soooo discouraged

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

general shoutout to anyone who has pm'd mods but not got anything back, apologies but we working through massive backlog.. please feel free to PM again, we will get to you.. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

*****UPDATED*****

Anyone who received the "NOT ELIGIBLE" email please send this information via PM to the Moderation team:


Name (as registered and it appears in your profile)

email (as registered and it appears in your profile)


Display Name (as it appears in your profile)

Login Name (as it appears in your profile)

When did you resubscribe? (Did you resubscribe recently for this presale and did all the verification process? or Did you resubscribe earlier, did all the verification process and got the green VERIFIED box?

Date for the end of your subscription cycle

Presale group

Please also send your Order #

thanks

DO NOT PUBLISH THIS INFORMATION HERE IN THE THREAD - SEND IT VIA PM

The Moderation Team will not accept a PM from me.  Been trying all morning.   Any ideas?  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bigwave said:

general shoutout to anyone who has pm'd mods but not got anything back, apologies but we working through massive backlog.. please feel free to PM again, we will get to you.. 

Bigwave please help, already pm you and max with no response

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Bigwave I met you at the o2 in 2015 you seem a top guy whats your thoughts on the disgrace of a lottery going on over codes or will that compromise your position.

The band should get involved if they cared but as long as they sell out it wont matter who is there , tickets already on the secondary market . blocking the scalpers has been a great success at the sake of hurting the genuine fans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lemonkop said:

Hi Bigwave I met you at the o2 in 2015 you seem a top guy whats your thoughts on the disgrace of a lottery going on over codes or will that compromise your position.

The band should get involved if they cared but as long as they sell out it wont matter who is there , tickets already on the secondary market . blocking the scalpers has been a great success at the sake of hurting the genuine fans.

There is no way of knowing those tickets are valid.  They were showing tickets already on sale the other day and the presale had yet to begin.  They were bogus tickets.  I doubt the band does not care.  The blame goes to the promoters, not the band.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Manohlive said:

There is no way of knowing those tickets are valid.  They were showing tickets already on sale the other day and the presale had yet to begin.  They were bogus tickets.  I doubt the band does not care.  The blame goes to the promoters, not the band.

If thats the case why aren`t members getting codes for presale whose fault is that , you can`t tell me the Band have no input if they cared

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got two GA tickets for the LA show.

The computer website process was screwed. The access code page would not load. I was already prepared to any possible hiccups so had my TM app on my iPhone ready and was able to get that going well.

and the process was better that way.

Come on TM, get your act together. 

 

 

Edited by OB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

anyone having trouble getting GA from TM site for San Jose?  A friend is trying from overseas but the option doesn't even come up.  I see them in app which she can't access (and look sold out on app). Help?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lemonkop said:

If thats the case why aren`t members getting codes for presale whose fault is that , you can`t tell me the Band have no input if they cared

I do not want to argue but the promoters set these policies, not the band.  These mods have been working overnight.  I know because I was on here at four in the morning and the mods were answering me.  They were as gracious as it gets.  The band does not sell tickets; the promoters and ticket vendors do.  It is their screw up and the band has little, if anything, to do with it.  Do you honestly think Bono and the Edge and Larry and Adam are sitting at the controls of all of this?  It is the promoters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now