bigwave

U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

Recommended Posts

Well that was aggressive...not bitching or moaning, sharing reality my new non friend.

Did you not read the part that GA's are worthless to me because of my son? 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, james busick said:

Man, that’s a lot of dough for not-so-great tickets!  You could buy regular GA and get there when doors open and probably get a better spot. 

In part you pay for not having to line up and not having as crowded of a spot.  I did Redzone the very first time they offered them (360)...and LOVED it.

That said...they've been quite a bit more expensive the past several tours so I've gone back to GA and had every bit as much fun!  You just have to decide if it's worth it to you to spend the extra $ and avoid lining up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jus98 said:

Ticketmaster didn't release GA for DC.  A friend just got off the phone with them. 

seriously?  I have been trying for GA since 10 am with no luck..WTF???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, james busick said:

So you bitch and moan about 4 coveted GA and 2 RZ tickets when others are getting nothing.  You better hope the fact that you bought 6 tickets doesn't get all of them cancelled.

They could get cancelled.  I would go back and check in a week or so.  I hope not and good for you for at least getting a code.  I am a long term member myself and I got squat.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jmjmchip said:

Well that was aggressive...not bitching or moaning, sharing reality my new non friend.

Did you not read the part that GA's are worthless to me because of my son? 

 

 

If they're worthless,  maybe you could offer them to someone who is disappointed not to have a ticket?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've sent three PM's to the three different mods over the past seven hours.  No one has even opened my messages.  Are they not helping anymore or am I doing something wrong?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Manohlive said:

the verification code didn't keep me from buying 6 tix in total. 2 GA's in Boston, 2 GA's in Philly and 2 RZ in NYC.

So you got GAs for two different cities and are complaining that you could not get GAs for Madison Square Garden?    Wow.  That does not seem possible.  If so, I'd plan on losing all those tickets because you went over the allotment for once code and it eventually catches up with whomever does that.  Why are you so angry if you got GAs for other cities? 

 

3 minutes ago, Manohlive said:

I am willing to pay crazy/fair amount for a front row seats

crazy/fair?  That makes no sense.  How can you possibly expect to get front row?  It's nonsensical.  Perhaps I'm confused but you got two sets of GAs when others are clamoring for one?  You then could afford to buy RZ too?  I must be confused because if I were you I'd be on my knees thanking God and praying that those tickets are not revoked.

Edited by Manohlive
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Bigwave or any other Mods, still haven't received a code.  Already PM a couple times. Any help would be great

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, U2Hill said:

I've sent three PM's to the three different mods over the past seven hours.  No one has even opened my messages.  Are they not helping anymore or am I doing something wrong?

Mods are helping.. but this is such a cluser f**k that I am sure they are totally overwhelmed.  I expect you will hear back something soon;

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, edgebenson said:

They could get cancelled.  I would go back and check in a week or so.  I hope not and good for you for at least getting a code.  I am a long term member myself and I got squat.  

If that were me, I'd pick which two tickets I wanted the most and call TM immediately to get the other four cancelled and tell them it was an honest mistake, because if you don't, you are going to lose all six. Two means two.


Consider yourself warned. You are playing with fire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jmjmchip said:

Well that was aggressive...not bitching or moaning, sharing reality my new non friend.

Did you not read the part that GA's are worthless to me because of my son? 

 

 

Terms such as “overpriced”, “beyond pathetic”, “f’d Me up again” and “worthless GA” come accross as bitching and moaning when you then go on to point out that you got 6 tickets. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jamesb said:

Mods are helping.. but this is such a cluser f**k that I am sure they are totally overwhelmed.  I expect you will hear back something soon;

They are probably resting up for tonight/tomorrow.  i'm sure there are WAAAYYY more members in the innocence crowd than experience.  which means there are going to be WAAAYYY more fans who get screwed over by this stupid lottery system.  just wait.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, arlindad said:

Hi Bigwave or any other Mods, still haven't received a code.  Already PM a couple times. Any help would be great

Please bear with us.  We are getting to everyone as best we can.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lmnoiu said:

They are probably resting up for tonight/tomorrow.  i'm sure there are WAAAYYY more members in the innocence crowd than experience.  which means there are going to be WAAAYYY more fans who get screwed over by this stupid lottery system.  just wait.

Trust me.....we are not away resting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, chrissy1967 said:

Did you not read the part that GA's are worthless to me because of my son? 

If they are worthless then why did you buy them?  I'm confused.  There are thousands who would happily have bought those GAs and they would not be worthless.  We help each other out in these forums.  I'm truly am sorry about your son but why buy GA at all?  GAs are the most coveted tickets in a presale.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, U2Hill said:

I've sent three PM's to the three different mods over the past seven hours.  No one has even opened my messages.  Are they not helping anymore or am I doing something wrong?

I submitted a request at 5 AM eastern time in US before most people even realized what was going on. Took the mod four hours to get back to be. 

The mods are bailing water on a sinking ship with a soup spoon. They catch the deluge while Bono is building a mall in Lithuania. 

I should add I appreciate the mods futile efforts.  

 

Edited by jfp612
Typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, gpmalecki said:

if blue is all that's available, they either had to have certain areas they sold today, or everybody else is shit out of luck cause that seems like its almost sold out...

It is most likely that either all or most of the GAs and the best of each price tier were on sale today, but certainly not every every row of every section in the entire joint.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jfp612 said:

I submitted a request at 5 AM eastern time in US before most people even realized what was going on. Took the mod four hours to get back to be. 

The mods are bailing water on a sinking ship with a soup spoon. They catch the deluge while Bono is building a mall in Lithuania. 

I'm sure and I so appreciate any help that can be provided.  I was just concerned I was sending the messages to the wrong place or incorrect info.  I just got a response that I did send it to the right place so I'm good and certainly patient.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Max was helping me out at three to four this morning and still helping me out shortly before the presale.  These mods are worth their weight in platinum and gold and anything else that is precious.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Manohlive said:

Max was helping me out at three to four this morning and still helping me out shortly before the presale.  These mods are worth their weight in platinum and gold and anything else that is precious.

Indeed, the mods deserve free GA tickets to every show for life ???. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Manohlive said:

I do not want to argue but the promoters set these policies, not the band.  These mods have been working overnight.  I know because I was on here at four in the morning and the mods were answering me.  They were as gracious as it gets.  The band does not sell tickets; the promoters and ticket vendors do.  It is their screw up and the band has little, if anything, to do with it.  Do you honestly think Bono and the Edge and Larry and Adam are sitting at the controls of all of this?  It is the promoters.

Blame the promoters there you go, who hires the promoters , who hires such and such the buck stops with the band,,,,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Manohlive said:

If they are worthless then why did you buy them?  I'm confused.  There are thousands who would happily have bought those GAs and they would not be worthless.  We help each other out in these forums.  I'm truly am sorry about your son but why buy GA at all?  GAs are the most coveted tickets in a presale.

Not my quote...

U2 tickets are never worthless to me :-)  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lemonkop said:

Blame the promoters there you go, who hires the promoters , who hires such and such the buck stops with the band,,,,

And yes fair play to the Mods but they shouldn`t have to be doing all this stuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.