bigwave

U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

8 minutes ago, lemonkop said:

And yes fair play to the Mods but they shouldn`t have to be doing all this stuff

The mods are the real rock stars here.  At the end of the day MOST subs will likely end up with the tickets they wanted...and it is entirely due to the mods working their asses off and going above and beyond the call of duty b/c the system that was supposed to be in place is failing left and right.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, marf said:

The Moderation Team will not accept a PM from me.  Been trying all morning.   Any ideas?  

sending you a pm.... answer there, please

It is insane how many tickets are available on StubHub right now.  And the prices :(

(apologies)

Edited by chrissy1967
link

30 minutes ago, mich40 said:

Trust me.....we are not away resting.

We have sent around +250 names since 12 hours ago, and they keep adding... but we have been here since then...

Very sorry for this and very sorry for not being able to speed it up as you indubitably deserve - please have patience and please keep sending the information if you received the email stating that you are not elegible after receiving your confirmation... just in case, here's the information again:

*****UPDATED*****

Anyone who received the "NOT ELIGIBLE" email please send this information via PM to the Moderation team:

Name (as registered and it appears in your profile)

Display Name (as it appears in your profile)

Login Name (as it appears in your profile)

Presale Group

When did you resubscribe? (Did you resubscribe recently for this presale and did all the verification process? or Did you resubscribe earlier, did all the verification process and got the green VERIFIED box?)

Date for the end of your subscription cycle

Please also send your Order #

thanks

DO NOT PUBLISH THIS INFORMATION HERE IN THE THREAD - SEND IT VIA PM

11 minutes ago, chrissy1967 said:

It is insane how many tickets are available on StubHub right now.  And the prices :(

[MOD EDIT: LINK REMOVED]

I love, love, love to go and see those prices drop on the day of the show....often being sold for less than face value.  It does not happen enough but it's a little bit of comfort.  The mods are crazy busy right now, it seems, or I'd say report those tickets as they can be removed if they are presale tickets.  It's so irritating.

Just now, Max Tsukino said:

Very sorry for this and very sorry for not being able to speed it up as you indubitably deserve

Props and respect to Max for using the word, indubitably!   I have not heard anyone use that word in a very, very long time.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, mich40 said:

Please bear with us.  We are getting to everyone as best we can.

Thanks for trying.  All of the Mods deserve space to get things in order.  It wasn’t their fault but they are trying their best to fix it.  And yes, I was screwed too and still haven’t gotten my verified code/text.  And yes, I go back to Propaganda.  And finally, no, I don’t blame the band.  Things go wrong and they did here.  I’m living, breathing and dreaming out loud that GAs appear for MSG once my code appears. ;)

IF YOU FIND A LINK TO A SECOND MARKET SITE OR AN AUCTION SITE PLEASE DO NOT POST THE LINK IN THE THREAD... INSTEAD, SEND IT TO THE MODERATION TEAM VIA PM.

thanks...

31 minutes ago, chrissy1967 said:

Not my quote...

U2 tickets are never worthless to me :-)  

If it was attributed to you then my apologies.  I was quoting someone else who bought four GAs and two red zones with their code and were complaining.

6 hours ago, paulcerqua said:

@lizzykatz @toyoracer  If you haven't already, read the recommended post pinned to the top of this page that gives instructions on what to send the mods regarding the rejection e-mails.  There still may be hope!

am Innocence group and I just called customer support for U2.com and they told me that emails to both Experience and Innocence groups went out last night and they cannot resend... kind of freaking out, too, since I didn't get an email. They said I should wait until tomorrow to see "if" I get a resale code. (If - YIKES11) When I asked what I should do if I don't get a presale code, the customer service rep told me to call back and they would refund my membership fee... but what I want is tickets!!

8 minutes ago, lizzykatz said:

I wish I had a better sense of how many of us were shut out, besides a boat load.  Hundreds? Thousands? 

Me too, excellent question. I had a chat with a supervisor on the Help line (U2, not ticketmaster) he said it was a 90/10 split. 90 percent of experience got a presale code, 10 percent didn't. I also asked what caused the small 10 percent to get locked out, he said he couldn't (or wouldn't) 'disclose' that information. I asked what he recommended as next steps, he said 'next steps for what?", um, next steps to try to get a chance to buy a ticket .... he did not have any recommendation. It is what it is and my only note for the future was gee, I sure wish I had known, up front, in big block letters, that this was a straight up Lottery. That should not have been a nuanced mention at the bottom half of some email. Or something.

Edited by habitmade

5 minutes ago, annemarie_pisano said:

am Innocence group and I just called customer support for U2.com and they told me that emails to both Experience and Innocence groups went out last night and they cannot resend... kind of freaking out, too, since I didn't get an email. They said I should wait until tomorrow to see "if" I get a resale code. (If - YIKES11) When I asked what I should do if I don't get a presale code, the customer service rep told me to call back and they would refund my membership fee... but what I want is tickets!!

Anyone in Innocence got the email? 

Just now, Manohlive said:

there you go, Chrissy1967

;-)  It's all good! 

I suggested they pass along their worthless tickets 

1 minute ago, Manohlive said:

there you go, Chrissy1967

Please do not catch fights on the threads -  Not the time for this. Let's focus on do our best to solve the issues...

thanks.

7 minutes ago, lizzykatz said:

I wish I had a better sense of how many of us were shut out, besides a boat load.  Hundreds? Thousands? 

There’s you and me (me and you?). That’s two so far. 

Somebody else can count the rest. 

5 minutes ago, annemarie_pisano said:

Wow, that doesn't sound right but who knows with this Sh*tstorm we have went through today, anything is possible.  I hope they send you a code.  Good Luck.  Hope they send me one as well but doubtful.  I already got "Sorry, but you are not getting a code because TM sucks" email.  

Just now, mariana_rielli said:

My gf is in the innocence group and has not received a mail yet.

10 minutes ago, lizzykatz said:

I’m shut out.

1 minute ago, jfp612 said:

There’s you and me (me and you?). That’s two so far. 

Somebody else can count the rest. 

And me...

Just now, Max Tsukino said:

Please do not catch fights on the threads -  Not the time for this. Let's focus on do our best to solve the issues...

thanks.

sorry.   did not think it was fighting.  i stand corrected.

9 minutes ago, annemarie_pisano said:

That is pretty much the opposite of what everyone else has posted.  Innocence emails should be tonight.  Unfortunately, I think the phone reps are getting very limited information.  If you don't get the email as expected tonight, your best bet is to reach out to the mods as detailed in this thread.  They're clearly a bit overwhelmed ATM but are indeed getting back to everyone!

6 minutes ago, mariana_rielli said:

Nope. Just an absolute ton of emails letting me know people are replying to this thread. :P