bigwave

U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

The presale is before the general sale, but you have to pay for it by subscribing to the site.  It's moot though because the deadline for doing so has passed.

Edited by ApolloAndy

Additional Question for those that were on line today to get tickets.. Did you pick best available.. or could you pick a price range etc... Would prefer not to be on the floor .. but I won't complain if that happens... just hope for a seat at the curve of the venue. Thanks

3 minutes ago, TNAGZ65 said:

Just received my innocence group e mail.. East Coast 4:50PM.  Now we wait for the Code..  Hopefully

Once again, the innocent can learn from the experienced...  don't get your hopes up.

32 minutes ago, Alone said:

Out of curiosity, are the mods paid employees/contractors of U2.com or more of empowered volunteers?

volunteers,,,

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JGreg said:

My only issue with this is getting a text to my phone. I really hope I dont have to try to get tix using my 5S.....

If you get the text with the code, you can use it on the website.  That's what I did this morning.

1 minute ago, JGreg said:

My only issue with this is getting a text to my phone. I really hope I dont have to try to get tix using my 5S.....

Text goes to phone but you can use a different device to enter the code and get your tickets.  You should be fine!

My question is what is my best option because I plan on buying 4 tickets at once for the Georgia show but the presale code only allows for 2?  I also registered for the verified fan on sale but this whole thing is confusing me.  Any help is appreciated.

Just now, alemachado said:

My question is what is my best option because I plan on buying 4 tickets at once for the Georgia show but the presale code only allows for 2?  I also registered for the verified fan on sale but this whole thing is confusing me.  Any help is appreciated.

You won’t be able to buy 4 in this presale. You’ll have to get the other 2 through the Citi Presale or the general sale. 

Just now, james busick said:

You won’t be able to buy 4 in this presale. You’ll have to get the other 2 through the Citi Presale or the general sale. 

Doesn’t that mean I will have to get separate seats for my group of people if I buy 2 tomorrow and 2 in the general sale 

1 minute ago, alemachado said:

Doesn’t that mean I will have to get separate seats for my group of people if I buy 2 tomorrow and 2 in the general sale 

That would be the general thinking...

9 hours ago, bigwave said:

which group you in?

I just got my e mail for innocence group.. I was under the impression that all e mails for both groups were to be received last night. Thanks -Tom