bigwave

U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

What's the time remaining for presale? 

a little bit confusion here in Spain

Edited by Mofoman

39 minutes ago, Keith2 said:

I honestly have no idea how I'm supposed to get tickets today.  I am in the iNNOCENCE group and the site says our presale starts in 1 hour and 45 minutes.  I haven't gotten any texts with any codes or links (double-checked my cell number on my profile page) and haven't gotten any emails regarding tickets either.

The forum just directs me to http://www.u2.com/help and the phone number listed there is busy.

36 minutes ago, Veritastheviper said:

Keith2.  I'm with you.  No nothing... very sad. (But not as sad as my daughter, she's upside down right now)

I was with Keith too, but now I'm just with Veritas - no communication. This is beyond ridiculous. This company and this band have a lot of GD nerve.

So I still have heard NOTHING!!!!  This is such total SHIT!!!!  U2.com hasn't answered in over 24 hours. REALLY??????  How can U2, u2.com and anyone else their organization justify this??? 29 years in the fan club and this is how they treat me??? I am so disappointed in them I can't even try to explain it. I say with tears in my eyes

Has everyone successfully received the codes? I was anticipating receiving my code today in advance of the 1 p.m. PreSale -- I have not received a code.

1 minute ago, LynnTaghva said:

What is the general price for GA and is red zone worth the price:)?

Around $100 after service charges. GA is worth it... not sure about Red Zone..

Edited by jimbull

I am still waiting for an Experience code...  I am not sweating since I am waiting/ hoping for a Denver show, but I should not be excluded from a code since Ticketmaster can't figure out who is a fan and who is not...

I called the 800 number in FAQ. Was busy a few times then had to wait on hold about 5 minutes. Woman gave me code over phone. Received code vi text about 30 minutes ago. Same as what I was told on phone.

1 hour ago, Keith2 said:

I honestly have no idea how I'm supposed to get tickets today.  I am in the iNNOCENCE group and the site says our presale starts in 1 hour and 45 minutes.  I haven't gotten any texts with any codes or links (double-checked my cell number on my profile page) and haven't gotten any emails regarding tickets either.

The forum just directs me to http://www.u2.com/help and the phone number listed there is busy.

Still on the phone with these people even though I know it's going to be a waste of time.  I never got a passcode text or anything.  Totally ridiculous.  $40 and I get some video content and maybe a book or something in 6 months.  Totally sick of this bulllshit.  

Does anyone know if a North American passcode can be used to purchase tickets for a European show?  I'd like to see them in Europe if possible.

Question for Big Wave!

If we don't use the code that we were given for today's Innocence presale and additional dates are added, can we use these same codes for that sale or do we need to go through the verified lottery again and hope to get new codes.

Apologies if this has been asked already.  Too many threads to sort through at this point.

Thanks!

6 minutes ago, bigwave said:

Sure hope so. Presale starts in 12 minutes and I never got the code (Message yes, but not code today.)

This is what I dislike the most about U2 ticketing.  I realize they (band, mgmt, Ticketmaster/Live Nation, etc.) must to whatever they can to combat scalping, but rarely is it a smooth process.  I was concerned that I wouldn't get a text, and here I am fifteen minutes before the sale (I'm in the INNOCENCE group) and still no text.  I don't think I'm going to get one.  I did everything I was supposed to do; I'm a Verified Fan, but no luck.  Sad.  I think I'll have to wait until tickets go on sale on Monday to the general public.

I've been a member of the fan club since 2001--the biggest reason to get tickets early--and it is rare that I don't run into problems.

8 minutes ago, DBarton said:

Question for Big Wave!

If we don't use the code that we were given for today's Innocence presale and additional dates are added, can we use these same codes for that sale or do we need to go through the verified lottery again and hope to get new codes.

Apologies if this has been asked already.  Too many threads to sort through at this point.

Thanks!

i think any unused codes (from this leg) will still be valid going forward.. though as far as I can see nothing else is confirmed yet.

What the heck. Still havent recv my presale code and sit on hold forever with no luck of reaching anyone. Paid for presale yet doesnt come through