bigwave

U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

Just now, Daveorca said:

I tried for GA in Boston but nothing. My Innocence code keeps saying I've unlocked VIP tickets. ???  I did manage to get 1 GA to Newark NJ.

Absolutely BS!!! How could all GA and non balcony seats be all gone to "verified" fans?????  It makes no sense.  U2 need to explain this. 

No GA's or RZ's.

Maybe I'm a snob, but I won´t see U2 with any VIP package or in a 300 bucks balcony!! I only enyoy in a GA

I don´t need the special tour lanyard and gift. I just want to see U2!!!!

no GA's for fanclub subscribers?? Please, RESPECT the fans. It's your main asset

• Like 1

I suspect that they will release more tickets as the day goes by. This is what happened for the JT tour this year. I think it's their way of discouraging resellers.

• Brilliant 1

Kept getting error message saying that I had selected more than 2 tickets, which I hadn't.  Changed ticket delivery option from regular U.S. Mail ($2.00) to 2 business day delivery ($18.00) and was able to get through and purchase tickets.  

5 minutes ago, deflep6202 said:

Anyone getting any GA or decent seats? Nothing for DC but very overpriced or terrible location

Nope.  I️ tried for DC too.  400 level, limited view or $700for 2 tickets. Can I️ get my $40 back? 

I think people have to remember there are only 15 stadium shows, roughly 300,000 tickets.  There is a huge demand.  In all likelihood more shows will be added, plus Europe for sure.  If it goes like it has before your codes will be good for the added shows.  Don't panic yet.

I've been on the phone with ticketmaster for an hour. Finally got through. They can't find my code even though I have been verified and am a paid subscriber. This is unbelievable. Biggest debacle ever! 

3 minutes ago, sandj1 said:

Nope.  I️ tried for DC too.  400 level, limited view or $700for 2 tickets. Can I️ get my $40 back? 

The DC sale was a joke. Had to apply all kinds of filters just to see tickets, kept trying to force the VIP packages. 

6 minutes ago, sandj1 said:

They had some shitty one for like $79 that I wound up ordering. Sucks.  Maybe they release some closer to the date.

Edited by deflep6202

I got a code, ok to login .. ok to get seats but can not procees ,, Sorry, we could not process your request, please try again later.

Does anyone having the same problem? 

Edited by Malin82

Well that sucked. Tried both Chicago and St. Louis but was unable to find any handicap accessible seats available. I enjoy the yearly gift, but being able to purchase tickets before the general onsale is the main reason I buy a fanclub membership.

• Brilliant 1

Really odd procedure for the pre-sale today. I had to filter through and finally got a pair in the uppers for Chicago for $250. Wanted GA but there were none available. Oh well. I'm in. Got E.L.O. tix this morning and now U2 for my 8th anniversary. Happy but this seems to be getting harder and harder. Feeling grateful. Good luck everyone.

My girlfriend and I both had codes.  One works, one doesn't.  Not that it matters with the seats that are available.  This was the worse pre-sale I have ever experienced.  My text says "...powered by #Verified Fan",  Not sure who they are but they should be FIRED!

• Brilliant 1

17 minutes ago, DBarton said:

Hi again Big Wave!

Any chance more inventory comes out for the Innocence sale or are all of us GA folks just out of luck this go around?

its first come, first served, thats all we are told here.. though sometimes GA pop up when you try again (can be a pain hitting refresh all day I am aware...)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Malin82 said:

I got a code, ok to login .. ok to get seats but can not procees ,, Sorry, we could not process your request, please try again later. 

Try changing your delivery time to 2 business day.  That's what I did after getting the error message and was able to purchase tix.  Hope that helps.

2 minutes ago, Malin82 said:

Does anyone having the same problem? 

yestersay, 'til 23 times with RZ's!!!

2 GA's for St. Louis within two minutes. I'm sorry for all of the resubscribed members who had issues and got a raw deal

Edited by bschwarb
Change