Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

Same here. Got the first email saying everything was ok and then the second email with the correction. Please add me to any lists sent to u2.com. 

Totally gutted by the same "correction" email. WTH is happening?? I've done everything by the rules and to have the presale code just yanked is just a clusterf.

Same situation here, husband and Wife (accounts MarcelS and BigGirl) both longtime members.

First email were in and now both email were out..... 

so please add us both to that list 

Edited by MarcelS

Same with me. I got a confirmation e-mail that I get access to presales and two hours later I got a correction e-mail that they made a mistake and that I would not be allowed to take part.

Thanks for any help! @zoo mods

Anyone who received the "NOT ELEGIBLE" email please send this information via PM to the Moderation team:

When did you resubscribe? (Did you resubscribe recently for this presale and did all the verification process? or Did you resubscribe earlier, did all the verification process and got the green VERIFIED box?

Date for the end of your subscription cycle

Please also send your Order #

thanks

DO NOT PUBLISH THIS INFORMATION HERE IN THE THREAD - SEND IT VIA PM

• Like 2
  • Brilliant 1

@Max Tsukino. Got the first email saying everything was Good and I was Verified in Experience.  I get a second email with the Correction . Please add me to any lists sent to u2.com.  I was sound asleep.  received email I was good at 9:36 p.m. and 3 hours later I get  an email saying I'm not good.  A friend of mine told me to check just in case and I got this dreaded email.  Its uncalled for U2/Ticketmaster to do this and get peoples hopes up.

Edited by Jacobtree
important to show MOD

I also got the confirmed email earlier this evening, then around 30 minutes ago, the second cancellation one. I have been a U2 fan club member every year since 1994 and have seen the band around 80-85 times since 1985. Max, I saw your recent message and will send you a PM.

Thanks for looking into this Max!

My husband has send you the info from both our accounts. 

Hoping to attended the Las Vegas show...

• Like 1

It happened the same to me, my account is fer4ger and  I got the first email saying everything was ok and then the second email with the correction. Please add me to any lists sent to u2.com. 

23 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

Anyone who received the "NOT ELEGIBLE" email please send this information via PM to the Moderation team:

When did you resubscribe? (Did you resubscribe recently for this presale and did all the verification process? or Did you resubscribe earlier, did all the verification process and got the green VERIFIED box?

Date for the end of your subscription cycle

Please also send your Order #

thanks

DO NOT PUBLISH THIS INFORMATION HERE IN THE THREAD - SEND IT VIA PM

My account was verified before last Sunday with a green box without needing to renew so don’t have a new order #. And I did receive confirmation of presale access, but then that got reversed.

Edited by uruguay
Typo

what's the purpose of verifying anyone anyhow?  at $325+ for half decent lower level seats BEFORE FEES, and bunch of VIP packages and platinum seats, who exactly is doing the scalping here?  maybe they used to care about giving fans a fair shake, but ever since livenation showed them how much money they were leaving on the table by pricing their seats reasonably in the past, they've completely sold out for the $$$ and it's gotten worse with every tour.

Has anyone just received no email confirmation at all?  I just checked my email inbox (and the spam folder, just in case) but I have nothing there.  Should I PM my info?

30 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

to be added to the list we need the information asked... please send it... thanks...

@Max TsukinoJust PMd you

Edited by uruguay

3 minutes ago, merduzza said:

Has anyone just received no email confirmation at all?  I just checked my email inbox (and the spam folder, just in case) but I have nothing there.  Should I PM my info?

I am in that boat (or sinking ship, really, I guess), I submitted a help request. Other than that, I don't know what to do.