Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

Hi guys!

Can you help me? I've done everything  they asked to be a verified fan. I've renewed my subscription on early november (experience group) and today I've got an email with the instructions about the pre sale and another one a few hours later with this:

Dear U2.com Subscriber,

Thank you for registering for the U2.com Verified Subscriber presale. Unfortunately, we mistakenly sent you a confirmation email earlier tonight. Contrary to the email you were sent earlier, we are unable to offer you access to the presale. 

While presale access is only one benefit included with your U2.com subscription, we recognize that it is important to many Subscribers. 

If you would like a refund of your subscription, please contact us using the Contact Us form on the Help page, and select 'Verified Subscriber Refund Request' from the dropdown menu.

We apologize for the confusion.
The U2.com Team 

Edited by VioletMoon

hi, what happens if we don't get the text message ? I'm in Experience Group but see my mobile number includes the local '0'. Trying to update my record it doesn't save the update... Hopefully I get my code before today's presale starts !

5 minutes ago, u2fanclubbelgium said:

hi, what happens if we don't get the text message ? I'm in Experience Group but see my mobile number includes the local '0'. Trying to update my record it doesn't save the update... Hopefully I get my code before today's presale starts !

That's a question many of us outside of the US have been asking. But haven't received a definitive response as of yet.

Looks like it will be just a wait and hope effort.

2 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

Anyone who received the "NOT ELEGIBLE" email please send this information via PM to the Moderation team:

When did you resubscribe? (Did you resubscribe recently for this presale and did all the verification process? or Did you resubscribe earlier, did all the verification process and got the green VERIFIED box?

Date for the end of your subscription cycle

Please also send your Order #

thanks

DO NOT PUBLISH THIS INFORMATION HERE IN THE THREAD - SEND IT VIA PM

PM sent

19 minutes ago, VioletMoon said:

Hi guys!

Can you help me? I've done everything  they asked to be a verified fan. I've renewed my subscription on early november (experience group) and today I've got an email with the instructions about the pre sale and another one a few hours later with this:

Dear U2.com Subscriber,

Thank you for registering for the U2.com Verified Subscriber presale. Unfortunately, we mistakenly sent you a confirmation email earlier tonight. Contrary to the email you were sent earlier, we are unable to offer you access to the presale. 

While presale access is only one benefit included with your U2.com subscription, we recognize that it is important to many Subscribers. 

If you would like a refund of your subscription, please contact us using the Contact Us form on the Help page, and select 'Verified Subscriber Refund Request' from the dropdown menu.

We apologize for the confusion.
The U2.com Team 

Hi VioletMoon, Max has posted a request for information for those who receiced a correction letter. If you go back to Page 40, you will find information to send him via PM.

Just now, Tracey Evans Buhr said:

Hi VioletMoon, Max has posted a request for information for those who receiced a correction letter. If you go back to Page 40, you will find information to send him via PM.

Tks. PM sent

Hi, folks. Don't laugh, everyone had to learn at some point...but is sending an email via the icon on this page considered a PM? I also got the 2nd email, want to submit info in the correct place. Thanks.

Signed,

Newbie.

19 minutes ago, Kevinslatteryu2 said:

That's a question many of us outside of the US have been asking. But haven't received a definitive response as of yet.

Looks like it will be just a wait and hope effort.

from the email sent:

Keep your phone handy – your notification may arrive 2-4 hours before the Presale begins. Please also watch your email. If there are any issues with text delivery, such as an incorrectly entered mobile number or blocked mobile carriers, we will email your access code prior to the Verified Subscriber Presale.

• Thanks 1

*****UPDATED*****

Anyone who received the "NOT ELIGIBLE" email please send this information via PM to the Moderation team:

Name (as registered and it appears in your profile)

Display Name (as it appears in your profile)

Login Name (as it appears in your profile)

Presale Group

When did you resubscribe? (Did you resubscribe recently for this presale and did all the verification process? or Did you resubscribe earlier, did all the verification process and got the green VERIFIED box?

thanks

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

*****UPDATED*****

Anyone who received the "NOT ELIGIBLE" email please send this information via PM to the Moderation team:

Presale Group

thanks

Thank you! Update sent by PM

This is the email text:

You Have Been Selected For Verified Subscriber Presale Ticket Access

Dear [YOUR NAME],

You have been Verified for the U2.com Subscriber presale as part of our eXPERIENCE Group.

Below are details to help get you ready to have the best opportunity to access and purchase tickets to the North American #U2eiTour dates in May and June.

Your presale opens tomorrow morning, Tuesday, November 14 (10am) and runs until Thursday, November 16 (5pm). All times are local to city and venue of show.

CODE DELIVERY

Tomorrow morning, Tuesday, November 14 you will receive a text message that includes:

• A link to begin your purchase for the North American tour dates
•    Your unique presale access code

Keep your phone handy – your notification may arrive 2-4 hours before the Presale begins. Please also watch your email. If there are any issues with text delivery, such as an incorrectly entered mobile number or blocked mobile carriers, we will email your access code prior to the Verified Subscriber Presale.

TICKET LIMIT

Your unique presale access code can be used to purchase up to TWO (2) tickets. You might choose to buy two tickets for one show or to buy two individual tickets for two separate shows. Once you’ve purchased two tickets, the code is no longer valid. Due to demand, tickets will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.

PREPPING FOR YOUR PURCHASE
Log in to your Ticketmaster account in advance on the device you wish to purchase on. To avoid purchase errors, you must login using the same account information used when connecting to Ticketmaster via your U2.com account to register for the Verified Fan Presale.
Please have the valid credit card you plan to use for your purchase up to date in your Ticketmaster account, with current billing information. To update or confirm your credit card or billing information, login to My Account.
NOTE: Not all events are sold on Ticketmaster. While requirements vary depending on the ticket provider, proactive account setup with a valid credit card and updated billing information is generally encouraged.

WHEN YOU'RE PURCHASING
Due to demand, after entering your presale access code you may experience a longer than usual wait time during the ticket search. Do not refresh the page during this time. If you are using a mobile device for your purchase, do not navigate away from the window or allow your phone to dim.
When completing your ticket purchase, stay within one browser window. Opening multiple windows or tabs to purchase tickets, may result in errors.
Tickets will be general admission on the floor and reserved seating in the stands. If you have further questions about how the presale will work please see these FAQs.

Best wishes and see you at one of the shows,
The U2.com Team

#U2eiTour 

If further assurances are needed, please call customer support services to confirm that you are eligible if you didn't receive the email...

We are still working on this "Not Eligible email" issue... if you don't get any immediate answer to your PM, it doesn't mean we are doing nothing - there are many reports about this and they are arriving by the minute...

for your patience and understanding, many thanks...

• Thanks 6

14 minutes ago, porato said:

And for those who received NO email?

(but have Setup Complete on their Account Info page)??

Yep , that's my case . Setup complete, expérience group and no mail .

Any europeans fans got the mail ?

9 minutes ago, Severine77 said:

I got it. I live in Germany.

Edited by soey

Max, Bigwave, Mich: HELP! HELP! HELP! 

I got a confirmation email during the night, only to be sent the following up 10 minutes later: PLEASE HELP. Been a continuous subscriber for half a decade, never let the account relapse. Why is this happening?!!! :(

Please help me! My name is Juan. What can I do?

vFvBGPe.png

Edited by Jaimearodriguez86
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Severine77 said:

I live in Portugal and got the email, but then I got the Not Eligible email :(

3 minutes ago, Jaimearodriguez86 said:

Max, Bigwave, Mich: HELP! HELP! HELP! 

I got a confirmation email during the night, only to be sent the following up 10 minutes later: PLEASE HELP. Been a continuous subscriber for half a decade, never let the account relapse. Why is this happening?!!! :(

Please help me! My name is Juan. What can I do?

vFvBGPe.png

Same here... :(

*****UPDATED*****

Presale Group

thanks

1 hour ago, u2burgh said:

Hi, folks. Don't laugh, everyone had to learn at some point...but is sending an email via the icon on this page considered a PM? I also got the 2nd email, want to submit info in the correct place. Thanks.

Signed,

Newbie.

Anyone??

Just now, u2burgh said:

Anyone??

I clicked on Max Tsukino's name and then clicked on the envelope there.  I see the message in my Messages box to him.  I don't know if that was the correct method, but that's what I did...

- Paul

14 minutes ago, paulcerqua said:

I clicked on Max Tsukino's name and then clicked on the envelope there.  I see the message in my Messages box to him.  I don't know if that was the correct method, but that's what I did...

- Paul

Thank you! Will do that too, then. 

2 minutes ago, paulcerqua said:

- Paul

That’s correct

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, paulcerqua said:

- Paul

I did the same thing. I'm not sure if there's away to message all the moderators.

• Thanks 1

Just now, jfp612 said:

I did the same thing. I'm not sure if there's away to message all the moderators.

I did the same thing!