Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

Same boat. No code delivery, otherwise, I got all the other emails...

You have been Verified for the U2.com Subscriber presale as part of our iNNOCENCE Group
Below are details to help get you ready to have the best opportunity to access and purchase tickets to the North American #U2eiTour dates in May and June.
Your presale opens tomorrow morning, Wednesday, November 15 (1pm ET / 10am PT) and runs until Thursday, November 16 (5pm local venue time).

CODE DELIVERY
Tomorrow morning, Wednesday, November 15 you will receive a text message that includes:
• A link to begin your purchase for the North American tour dates
• Your unique presale access code

I know I was one of the first in for LV tickets and no GA's to be had. I think they were all scooped up yesterday.

2 minutes ago, u2diehardperez said:

Error page -thanks Ticketmaster... WTF ? LOL !!! :DIll try for another date... pretty sure they''l play LA for 3 times..

Screen Shot 2017-11-15 at 10.11.52 AM.png

Try the tickemaster app!  It's the only way I could get tickets!  WTF

I think these are the most expensive tickets I have seen. I still have my 1987 Joshua Tree ticket - I paid $15. $171 for near nose bleeds. 

11 minutes ago, KEV ANGELL said:

Have to say I cannot get my head around what has happened here, from what I read some people who have been U2 Fan Club members right from the start have not received pre sale codes and if so this is very disappointing. Whilst we all understand that U2.Com cannot guarantees tickets for shows, surely fans who have been paid members since the early 1980’s should be sent codes and not put in a lottery.

U2 have always looked after their fans and I know Larry in particular has got pretty upset in the past when things haven’t gone to plan. 

I don’t know where the problem lies but I do think that there cannot be that many Experience group fans that they exceed ticket availability across all the shows. 

Us European fans now have all this to come and I hope perhaps lessons will have been learnt but that doesn’t help some US fans who appear to have been let down by this process and I am genuinely upset for them. 

This is not the Mods fault at all and I know they will be feeling as frustrated by all this as fans who have been let down and I really hope somehow, some way these true U2 fans will be looked after and tickets sourced for them. 

KEV ANGELL you are absolutely right. It's not the Mods fault and I'm sure they are doing the best they can to get the right information out as soon as they learn of it.

I fault Ticketmaster/Live Nation.  Given the expected demand, there should be better system--than what currently exists--to meet it.  U2 must be at or near the top (of the demand list) and I hoped for something better than this.  This is terrible and such a disappointment.  I still have no code and I don't think I'm getting one.

Well, just as suspected.  I got no seats during the Los Angeles presale.  I'm a fast typer and still was only offered nosebleed seats for $330 each, or $111 seats behind the stage or obstructed view seats.  I'm a diehard GA or RedZone concert goer for all U2 shows.  This is the same reason why I missed the JT 2017 tour. I"m so sad now.:( Still hitting "search again," but eventually I'll do it so much that TM will think I'm a robot and lock my account like they did once before.

Hi again Big Wave!

Any chance more inventory comes out for the Innocence sale or are all of us GA folks just out of luck this go around?

WOW!!  What a complete waste of time and money.  Only seats left for Chicago are nose-bleed.  why sigh up for a pre-sale to get offered such ridiculously bad seats.  The VIP seats are available at $655 ea.  Are you kidding me!?!?   The is a complete JOKE!  Do I get my subscription money back?

Edited by ChicagoMark

I really cant believe how insane this whole thing is...The only tix coming up for Boston are 650+ fees?....I've seen the band over 40 times since 88' and I can assure you, while most shows have been terrific, none were worth 40 dollars a song over 2hrs. 

11 minutes ago, Mel01 said:

Anyone in Innocence group receive a code, but being told it's invalid when they try it?

Try closing everything and starting over, that happened to me because I had the page up too early.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Got 2 GAs for Atlanta. Not much left except $329 seats and a few others. Cant believe some of those were behind the stage.

Edited by GMAN75

I tried for GA in Boston but nothing. My Innocence code keeps saying I've unlocked VIP tickets. ???  I did manage to get 1 GA to Newark NJ.

13 minutes ago, Mel01 said:

Anyone in Innocence group receive a code, but being told it's invalid when they try it?

no but I'll try your code since I never got 1