Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

15 minutes ago, Manohlive said:

Don't lose hope and give up on checking for tickets.  I've never seen tickets not become available after the show supposedly sells out and I've never seen great tickets, including GA, not become available the day of shows. 

I won't, trying to stay positive, but TM & StubHub aren't helping.

HI, i received my pre-sale code & got my GA's easily, for Montreal...  Now a second show has been added (June 6) I received a pre-sale code this morning...which i didnt need...but now that another show has been added, can this a.m.'s code be used for that second show...in the pre-sale that happens early December ??   just curious --  may want to do back/back shows.

7 minutes ago, Leenee said:

HI, i received my pre-sale code & got my GA's easily, for Montreal...  Now a second show has been added (June 6) I received a pre-sale code this morning...which i didnt need...but now that another show has been added, can this a.m.'s code be used for that second show...in the pre-sale that happens early December ??   just curious --  may want to do back/back shows.

You received a presale code today?

I don't get it. I got my innocence code without use (I couldn't get GA as many of you guys), but the new registration (for the 2nds shows that are about to announce) for u2.com subscribers seems that you have to renew. So, the code I didn't use, is no longer useful for the new dates? I'm so frustrated at this point! 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, enriquediaz said:

You received a presale code today?

i did.  not really sure why because i already used my code for the June 5 Montreal show

• Confused 2

To confirm what others have been saying above, a second Montreal show has in fact already been added:

http://www.u2.com/tour

So, keep your eyes open - there will be twice as many shows than are currently listed right now. They're here for 2 months - they aren't only playing 16 shows.

<Now that the onsale has come, and not many people were able to get tickets you should keep an eyes our for ticket drops! A ticket drop is when tickets are released and are available for face value through Ticketmaster (or the venue’s website). So you better keep those eyes glued to Ticketmaster and watch out for any signs of those drops becoming available.>

I just found this on the internet and it makes sense.

16 minutes ago, Manohlive said:

<Now that the onsale has come, and not many people were able to get tickets you should keep an eyes our for ticket drops! A ticket drop is when tickets are released and are available for face value through Ticketmaster (or the venue’s website). So you better keep those eyes glued to Ticketmaster and watch out for any signs of those drops becoming available.>

I just found this on the internet and it makes sense.

Especially since TM is listing a public sale for 11/21. 

Just now, tdarby719 said:

Especially since TM is listing a public sale for 11/21. 

Wow.

10 hours ago, Leenee said:

i did.  not really sure why because i already used my code for the June 5 Montreal show

Maybe its for the verified fan/general sale not for u2.com/verified subscribers hence not goid for new dates 

Edited by monica martino

1 minute ago, monica martino said:

Screenshot_2017-11-21-06-13-27.png

So I asked about this in a different thread last Tuseday, but no one had an answer at that point....didn't register for the TM verified fan general onsale 'cause I didn't want to purchase from the first round of dates, so does this mean now I have no code for any possible added US dates on this leg in a TM vf onsale?? Or does this tweet from TM mean just for these first round dates??....sheesh! Buying tix shouldn't really be this confusing, right? I mean, seriously TM/LN....

2 hours ago, monica martino said:

Have they misjudged the pricing point for tickets on this tour? Strange to see one extra show only added at this stage, and now fans being allowed to use their verified fan code on any city they want.

Edited by Kevinslatteryu2

Tickets are still showing as locked for MSG...???? I thought this was a "free for all" sale...no more codes needed??

A tangential question...

I received a download code from LiveNation which, I assume, was sent to me because I bought pre-sale U2 tickets. I generally ignore these, but if the code entitles a person to access U2 music, I might see what's there.

Anyone else get such a code here?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, malaboo said:

Tickets are still showing as locked for MSG...???? I thought this was a "free for all" sale...no more codes needed??

same here for chicago

I'm hoping that when more shows are added that there will be a Toronto show. Will my code be good for then or will we get a new code?

On 11/21/2017 at 7:23 AM, monica martino said:

I'm absolutely disgusted at this. The original FAQ's stated you had to verify your account to avail of presale codes and didn't advise not to verify if you were interested in the European leg.I received an experience code for the US leg and now can't even use it

BIGWave am I right in saying you did the exact same??? 

Edited by DerekGorman

Guys, you better always keep in mind the difference between verified subscribers code and verified fan code 

Ifound absolutely normal verified fan code can't be used in Europe since it was created for Usa/Canada Onsale (former General public sale) 

If I live outside U.S. + Canada, do I have to complete all the steps to participate in the Verified Subscriber Presale?
Yes. To be eligible you must complete all steps on your Profile page and you’ll know you’re all set when you see a green “SETUP COMPLETE” box on the page.

Verified subscriber presale ;)

Atthe beginning i completed the set up of my account which was possible even  without subscribing to the verified fan programme Then I disconnected my tm usa account when was clear it wasn't necessary for Europe and now I have no longer the set up complete 

But these would not prevent from joining the verified fan presale if I wanted

verified fan and verified subscriber are totally separate 

Question:

I registered for the TM/Evenko general sale for Montreal, in case I did not get tickets from the presale.  I got a code but did not use it.  

I went to the Evenko site for U2 and it says "All fans THAT DID NOT RECEIVE A CODE must register again from November 20 at noon to December 1rst at 10pm for the opportunity to unlock access to tickets."

Can I use my code for the geenral sale for the second show?