Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

1 hour ago, kevincarb said:

What us the criteria to be rated in the experience or innocence group, I thought @ years would qualify for experience, but I'm still in the innocense group

5AE84870-9DED-4255-B9B0-EBBC4C6FCE6A.jpeg

If you feel there is an error with your standing, you may want to contact customer service. 

49 minutes ago, Tkhr-T said:

Hi.

My subscription will expire next month, but cannot renew ( I cannot find "renew button" or anything alike). I am a little worried to lose my long-time subscriber status to access presales for U2.com members. Anyone can suggest me what I should do or is it the same for everyone? 

Thanks

You should be able to renew by going through the U2Shop tab.

9 minutes ago, mariane said:

I got email not confirmed on my profile. How can I get it confirmed?

Try reentering the address info and clear cookies/cache.  If that doesn't work, if you have a different email address you can use, try that.

8 minutes ago, mich40 said:

If you feel there is an error with your standing, you may want to contact customer service. 

7 minutes ago, steadyeddie said:

I have just renewed after missing a year, doues this put me back in the Sales Schedule?

Please see my previous answer above.

2 hours ago, kevincarb said:

What us the criteria to be rated in the experience or innocence group, I thought @ years would qualify for experience, but I'm still in the innocense group

I went to explain, then saw the post covering it all

Edited by gman70

31 minutes ago, mich40 said:

Try reentering the address info and clear cookies/cache.  If that doesn't work, if you have a different email address you can use, try that.

Thank you

i reentered a different email address but nothing changed. And couldn’t find anything to renew at u2 shop. 

I think I should contact customer service. Thanks anyway. 

11 minutes ago, Tkhr-T said:

Thank you

i reentered a different email address but nothing changed. And couldn’t find anything to renew at u2 shop. 

I think I should contact customer service. Thanks anyway. 

It can take a bit for it to show as verified. 

Also, as Canadanne said, also can renew at http://www.u2.com/renew

maybe a stupid question if u are email verified is that you a verified member for ticket code as i never verified because i was waiting on european dates.

Edited by John908

2 hours ago, mich40 said:

Thanks that makes it clear 

" I have an active U2.com subscription and did not purchase tickets using my unique presale access code for The Joshua Tree Tour 2017 dates, will I have access to the U2eiTour presale?

Subscribers that purchased one of the 2017 Joshua Tree subscription offers AND have not used their presale access code to purchase tickets to The Joshua Tree Tour will be eligible to be verified for this upcoming presale. "

gallery_288312_44_20947.jpg

Ok Good ... So European presales ... this Week ? here we go again ... I have an active U2.com subscription ... well since december 2004.

I did not purchase tickets using my unique presale access code for The Joshua Tree Tour 2017 dates.

Will I have access to the European U2eiTour presale ?

Edited by electricco

so, no official announcements, no clear explaination of how the European presale will be managed?
rumours were saying that it should happen this week? jeez, I'm sweating because
I need to prepare and maybe call my friend to be my backup if things get stressul at work and I
can't use my computer there to buy tix #firstworldproblems #sorry :wacko::blink:

42 minutes ago, chulia83 said:

so, no official announcements, no clear explaination of how the European presale will be managed?

In time, it will be published...

until then... patience...

• Like 2

If European dates are announced tomorrow, I think presale will run as before. Link on U2.com leads to local ticketsite in each country. This is how it was last year and three years ago..

27 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

In time, it will be published...

until then... patience...

I will do my very best :) thanks :)

27 minutes ago, wtonis said:

If European dates are announced tomorrow, I think presale will run as before. Link on U2.com leads to local ticketsite in each country. This is how it was last year and three years ago..

let's hope so :)

I love this line, GET OUT OF YOUR OWN WAY!!!!!! We are all waiting patiently for how this works!!! Too much stress for a Monday evening.............. #firstworldproblems 

On 2/1/2018 at 7:23 AM, ZOO_ADDICT said:

I hope that the "special music surprise in December" is not the Liner Note Short Documentary:angry: (which is not so special as it was already available through Apple Music and it will be available in one week for everyone)...U2.com is really on the wrong way...

Was it?

I’ve had an email from LiveNation that announces it....but no U2 email. 

Presale apparently starts Thursday.

Edited by HelenRushbrook

14 hours ago, electricco said:

" I have an active U2.com subscription and did not purchase tickets using my unique presale access code for The Joshua Tree Tour 2017 dates, will I have access to the U2eiTour presale?

Subscribers that purchased one of the 2017 Joshua Tree subscription offers AND have not used their presale access code to purchase tickets to The Joshua Tree Tour will be eligible to be verified for this upcoming presale. "

gallery_288312_44_20947.jpg

Ok Good ... So European presales ... this Week ? here we go again ... I have an active U2.com subscription ... well since december 2004.

I did not purchase tickets using my unique presale access code for The Joshua Tree Tour 2017 dates.

U2.com subscribers will be first in line in a pre-sale beginning Thursday, January 18th at 10:00 am and running through Saturday, January 20th at 5:00 pm.

http://www.u2.com/news/title/experience--innocence-tour-heading-to-europe/news/

2 minutes ago, electricco said:

U2.com subscribers will be first in line in a pre-sale beginning Thursday, January 18th at 10:00 am and running through Saturday, January 20th at 5:00 pm.

http://www.u2.com/news/title/experience--innocence-tour-heading-to-europe/news/

For specifics regarding your account status / number of tickets allowed /etc, please check the FAQ in the HELP page...
http://www.u2.com/help