Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

3 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

For specifics regarding your account status / number of tickets allowed /etc, please check the FAQ in the HELP page...
http://www.u2.com/help

Thanks Max !

" ... Code distribution for the EU/UK dates does not depend upon whether or not you purchased tickets to the Joshua Tree tour "

6 minutes ago, colincooper said:

So we are only aloud 2 tickets for one show? as on the help page it says show(s)

If you didn't buy a ticket for the US/CA dates, then yes - only 2 tickets allowed...

The Help page confirms the following:
-- There is no Verified Subscriber / Verified Fan process for European shows.
-- Text messaging will not be used for European shows.
-- Our presale codes will appear on our profiles and on the Tour page, as well as being sent by email on Wednesday night.

Hurrah! Thanks for keeping it simple, U2.com. :)

"U2.com Subscribers can purchase 2 tickets for any U2eiTour show(s)" - I would *guess*, and hope, that the wording means we can still buy 1 ticket for 2 different shows?

Hi guys,  I don't see a pre-sale code anywhere on my Account page. I only re-subscribed last January but I did but JT2017 tix. Should I have re-subscribed again even though it says my subscription is valid until Jan 2019?  

I've messed up haven't I?

I think the codes won't appear until Wednesday night, which is when the emails go out. I never get those emails from U2.com so I'm really glad they are still going to put them on the website for us as well!

If I bought tix in the US presale, can I still use my preorder album code for EU, or will this breach our subscriber ticket limits?

38 minutes ago, giddybootz said:

Hi guys,  I don't see a pre-sale code anywhere on my Account page. I only re-subscribed last January but I did but JT2017 tix. Should I have re-subscribed again even though it says my subscription is valid until Jan 2019?  

I've messed up haven't I?

Same here! Feeling like panic, haha.

How do we receive the code?

• Confused 1

Codes will appear chill, hotel booked in Manchester happy daze. Book hotels before they find out U2 are coming to town as we no price will rocket was going to go abroad again but same show everywhere and been abroad to see them loads so I might pay for Red Zone if I can get tickets. 

Hi all, I have just checked my account and membership is valid till Feb 16 2018. There are no red flags requesting renewal or reconfirmation so I assume I am ok for Thursday's presale.

Can any of the mods confirm please? :)

I see there are chunks of space for additional shows, I wish they would add them right away so we could decide best date. 

Thank you in advance. 

50 minutes ago, ~Van~ said:

Hi all, I have just checked my account and membership is valid till Feb 16 2018. There are no red flags requesting renewal or reconfirmation so I assume I am ok for Thursday's presale.

Can any of the mods confirm please? :)

should be ok

8 minutes ago, pricecelt said:

ive been a subscriber pre 2017 paid and mine says iinnocence ?:(

Responded on your other post. 

6 minutes ago, pricecelt said:

ive been a subscriber pre 2017 paid and mine says iinnocence ?:(

from the FAQ on the HELP page (www.u2.com/help):

How do I know what priority Presale group I’m in?
There are two Subscriber Presale groups participating in these Presales. Please refer to your U2.com Subscriber profile for more details on your designated Presale group and time.

The eXPERIENCE Group of longtime Subscribers are members who were current, paid Subscribers on December 24, 2016 and have maintained their paid status without lapsing. These Subscribers will have access on the first day of the Subscriber Presale and will use a Presale access code to unlock ticket inventory. The codes will use the prefix: U2EIA followed by a unique (x) digit access code.

The iNNOCENCE Group are Subscribers who joined or upgraded an expired account after December 25, 2016. These Subscribers will have access on the second day of the Subscriber Presale and will use a Presale access code to unlock ticket inventory. The codes will use the prefix: U2EIB followed by a unique (x) digit access code.

Hi has anyone pre-ordered the album with pre-sale code through Universal music? They never mentioned presale codes when emailed me confirmation of my album order.

And I haven't received a reply since I contacted them over a week ago. Thanks :)

Situation:

I am in Innocence group. (U2.com member).

I have purchased the vinyl on U2.com, so I am also in Pre-sale group, which is after innocence group but before general public.

I want to see two shows from one city, but there is only one show available. the 2nd show would need to be announced later.

Questions:

Can I save my pre-sale code for a later to-be-announced show (from the same city)?

Can I save my innocence code for a later to-be-announced show (from the same city)?

Edited by OptimaX

If i have offered a : U2com13 Standard New Membership: 2018 Gift

to a friend, will he also get a pre-sale access code?

On 1/11/2018 at 3:56 PM, Sleathy! said:

Any news on the european Dates as yet???

On 1/12/2018 at 12:56 AM, dmway said:

I don't know if anyone knows yet - at least here. I've even heard a moderator or two say here recently that they haven't heard anything yet.

I'm personally curious whether they are going to begin selling tickets for the European tour first, or selling tickets for extra shows on the leg announced so far that are clearly (IMHO anyway) going to happen eventually (e.g., third shows for NYC and/or LA and/or Chicago).

I guess we'll find out before too long...

...and it's Europe! :)

Good luck to all Europeans and those able to travel to Europe for a show!

I haven't had a paid subscription for a couple of years but I still have a U2.com sign on. If I paid for a subscription today, would I be able to access the UK presale?

4 minutes ago, Shooozysu said:

I haven't had a paid subscription for a couple of years but I still have a U2.com sign on. If I paid for a subscription today, would I be able to access the UK presale?

Yes, you would become an iNNOCENCE subscriber (presales Friday)