Sign in to follow this  
laurelb

Connecting our Ticketmaster Account

Do we need to choose a show for the U2. com presale?  My account says it is set up and I don't remember choosing a city.  Thanks! 

11 minutes ago, probono3 said:

Do we need to choose a show for the U2. com presale?  My account says it is set up and I don't remember choosing a city.  Thanks! 

No.  Watch back for more details on the evening of the 13th, as more information will be added.

26 minutes ago, mich40 said:

No.  Watch back for more details on the evening of the 13th, as more information will be added.

Thank you! 

Hi.

I did the pre-sale setup through U2.com and got the "set up complete".  I scrolled down to the cities within the tour page and see "set up complete" BUT you still need to set up using Ticketmaster using the verified link.  This form asks the cell phone number again the for pre-sale text with the code.  And you need to register for the cities your are interested in.  

I am still trying to figure out if there are more hoops. Anyway if you only setup at U2.com you still need to take the TM step to register for the cities even if U2 tour page says set up complete. 

1 hour ago, LDM said:

Hi.

I did the pre-sale setup through U2.com and got the "set up complete".  I scrolled down to the cities within the tour page and see "set up complete" BUT you still need to set up using Ticketmaster using the verified link.  This form asks the cell phone number again the for pre-sale text with the code.  And you need to register for the cities your are interested in.  

I am still trying to figure out if there are more hoops. Anyway if you only setup at U2.com you still need to take the TM step to register for the cities even if U2 tour page says set up complete. 

I think you are talking about two different sign ups.

if U2.com profile page says 'setup complete', then you are good to go for the U2.com subscriber pre-sales.

The Ticketmaster sign up would be to (hopefully) get a code the day the general public sale starts on the 20th.

(For the Ticketmaster general sale sign up you do have to pick a venue.)

Edited by tomschaedler
  • Like 1

í think these last two posts revolve around the (key) difference between a "Verified Subscriber" and a "Verified Fan".

The VS pre-sale opens first next Tuesday, the VF pre-sale is next on the 20th.

í am hoping that if you have a green boxed SETUP COMPLETE on your U2.com account page, then you are a-ok for Tuesday's pre-sale as a Verified Subscriber. Hoping... :unsure: