Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
laurelb

Connecting our Ticketmaster Account

Recommended Posts

Do we need to choose a show for the U2. com presale?  My account says it is set up and I don't remember choosing a city.  Thanks! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, probono3 said:

Do we need to choose a show for the U2. com presale?  My account says it is set up and I don't remember choosing a city.  Thanks! 

No.  Watch back for more details on the evening of the 13th, as more information will be added.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, mich40 said:

No.  Watch back for more details on the evening of the 13th, as more information will be added.

Thank you! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi.

I did the pre-sale setup through U2.com and got the "set up complete".  I scrolled down to the cities within the tour page and see "set up complete" BUT you still need to set up using Ticketmaster using the verified link.  This form asks the cell phone number again the for pre-sale text with the code.  And you need to register for the cities your are interested in.  

I am still trying to figure out if there are more hoops. Anyway if you only setup at U2.com you still need to take the TM step to register for the cities even if U2 tour page says set up complete. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LDM said:

Hi.

I did the pre-sale setup through U2.com and got the "set up complete".  I scrolled down to the cities within the tour page and see "set up complete" BUT you still need to set up using Ticketmaster using the verified link.  This form asks the cell phone number again the for pre-sale text with the code.  And you need to register for the cities your are interested in.  

I am still trying to figure out if there are more hoops. Anyway if you only setup at U2.com you still need to take the TM step to register for the cities even if U2 tour page says set up complete. 

I think you are talking about two different sign ups.

if U2.com profile page says 'setup complete', then you are good to go for the U2.com subscriber pre-sales.

The Ticketmaster sign up would be to (hopefully) get a code the day the general public sale starts on the 20th.

(For the Ticketmaster general sale sign up you do have to pick a venue.)

Edited by tomschaedler
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

í think these last two posts revolve around the (key) difference between a "Verified Subscriber" and a "Verified Fan".

The VS pre-sale opens first next Tuesday, the VF pre-sale is next on the 20th.

í am hoping that if you have a green boxed SETUP COMPLETE on your U2.com account page, then you are a-ok for Tuesday's pre-sale as a Verified Subscriber. Hoping... :unsure:

 

.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...