Sign in to follow this  
ToddCook

Presale Differences

Can someone explain to me the differences between the pre sale for U2.com members and the pre sale codes that you receive when you pre order the new album?  

From what I can tell presale codes that you get with the album occur after the fun club presale but before general sale.  Check to see where it is applicable- I've only seen applicable to European shows and presale is "after Jan 1st, 2018"- but I easily could have missed some. 

Presale for subscribed members is the top priority. Then Citi card members, then it's the general sale for Verified members...

There seems to be confusion here. The OP I think means for the European presales. Like Alan said it seems as though European presales you can take part in the subscriber pre-sale and an album pre-sale as well, or even mulitple album presales? 

I was looking at buying the CD standard and the deluxe CD and using both codes for tickets as well as my sub pre-sale code. Any clues on this?