Sign in to follow this  
John908

verified member

has anyone registered on the american verification who is waiting on the uk dates or will there be a verified member page for uk seperate to complete the pre sale set up i donr no if i should complete it just now and my code will still be good fo the uk dates

I was wondering about that too....says on my profile I have until next Sunday to verify my account via Tickermaster North America but I'm in Europe and only want to use my presale code for Europe

i phoned the help line last night the told me to disracard the set up for now and when dates for the uk are announced they will have something in place for us to complete set up so heres hoping that will be the case..

I’m a member based in the UK, but in addition to a Ticketmaster UK account, I have a separate Ticketmaster.com (US) account.

I am keeping my membership pre sale code back for the European dates, but I’ve also ‘verified’ my US account, and registered interest in 2 of the North American shows for the ‘general onsale’. 

Apologies if this is covered elsewhere......but does anyone know the terms and conditions, in simple language, relating to the pre sale codes being offered via the album purchase in Europe ? For example, if I purchase 2 different versions of the album, will I get 2 pre sale codes, and can these then be used in conjunction with my membership code for a single concert, or is it one code only per show only etc ? 

Obviously want to maximise our chances of getting tickets, but don’t want to breach the ‘rules’.....

Thanks for any advice and information. 

I understand that the verification process is only for people who intend to attend concerts in the USA and Canada. 

Those of us who only plan to attend concerts in Europe do not need to complete the verification process.

Actually, I think Europe/UK folks will end up having to do something similar--the terms for those folks aren't clear yet.