ramsatw

Vegas, Baby!

Got our tickets, and reserved our hotel. Flights are next.

VEGAS, BABY!!

• Like 1

No luck getting tix on the presale or general so far. Hoping to find some and be there though!

Our flight is officially booked. All systems are go, all lights are green.

Hangover-WolfPack-picture.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Brilliant 1

There appear to be plenty of seated tickets still available for Vegas 1 through the AXS site. For Vegas 2 the only tickets currently showing any availability are the VIP packages and restricted  view tickets.  I am waiting for the general sale to start on 4 Dec.

Is anyone going both nights?

We are seriously considering it....

17 hours ago, ramsatw said:

Is anyone going both nights?

We are seriously considering it....

Yes. Just do it. Who knows when they will be back?

• Like 1

There are lots of seats available for Las Vegas, but everyone wants GA.

Is that strictly a money thing? Or do you really like GA better than seats?

Stub Hub...the cheapest GA tickets they have are $475 each! That’s crazy.

I think the reasons vary from fan to fan but as a fan, especially being solo, the atmosphere and mobility of being on the floor together is pretty electric. Pretty cool. I'm lucky to have RZ for night 1 and would buy a RZ or GA for night 2. Which as mentioned before, happily includes a couple drinks !!

17 hours ago, economicformula said:

I think the reasons vary from fan to fan but as a fan, especially being solo, the atmosphere and mobility of being on the floor together is pretty electric. Pretty cool. 

Fair enough.

I was thinking about upgrading our seats, and offering the ones I have now, but it finally sunk in that nobody wants them! Everyone looking for Vegas tickets only want GA. 

If they wanted seats they would have already purchased them.

Going to both nights and have lower reserved seats.  Meeting two friends in Vegas for night 1, and have an extra ticket for night 2.  It's going to be a great weekend!

• Like 1

I have 1 seat directly behind the stage in row 5 (I think) night one and I'm planning on getting a ticket for night 2 (hopefully GA or something under $200).  I'm driving from California and I already have a cheap hotel.  🎤🎸☘

Destination show for me - haven't been to Vegas in 19 years - Just booked hotel yesterday.  Only 3 nite trip from NY and the Friday nite show for me. I hope to make time for other awesome Vegas activities! 

We opted to go to both shows. How could we not? A once in a lifetime opportunity. It shall be epic!

Anyway, we go to Las Vegas a lot, and there are tons of great things to do. Shows, restaurants, etc.

Have a great time!

On 4/10/2018 at 2:58 PM, ramsatw said:

We opted to go to both shows. How could we not? A once in a lifetime opportunity. It shall be epic!

Anyway, we go to Las Vegas a lot, and there are tons of great things to do. Shows, restaurants, etc.

Have a great time!

Still have a few NY shows and CT as well for the final show of the tour! Thanks! It will be awesome--

• Like 1

Two weeks, people!!!!

Let’s get fired up!!

B323FB18-2A83-4491-91B2-F5279550DD8A.jpeg

Im headed to night 2 after all even though Vegas wasn’t originally on the cards for me on this tour. Doing the unthinkable and sitting in seats :lol:because my kiddo wants to see the boys and standing for that long won’t work. So I guess - Vegas here we come for Mother’s Day.  :Zoo_Flower:

• Like 1