Sign in to follow this  
ramsatw

Vegas, Baby!

Sweet!

T-Minus 3 days and counting.

?

How long might it be before I'd know if I'm approved for the "Club" in order to trade/sell/buy tickets for leg one of the tour?  I'm glad this is being restricted to paid up members.  (but wasn't is restricted in the past?)   Gotta finalize Vegas concert plans!

Edited by edfelt

16 minutes ago, edfelt said:

How long might it be before I'd know if I'm approved for the "Club" in order to trade/sell/buy tickets for leg one of the tour?  I'm glad this is being restricted to paid up members.  (but wasn't is restricted in the past?)   Gotta finalize Vegas concert plans!

We monitor the requests periodically, but we can't be continuously checking them.

I just approved your request.

Please be so kind to check the trade/sell/buy guidelines first before posting...

If the t-mobile arena lines people outdoors, keep hydrated!  It's a desert out there!  lots of concrete and asphalt.  

Friday temperature expected to be 92F (34C) with strong wind.  The heat and wind can suck the moisture out of your pores so you never break a sweat! 

Saturday should only be 86F (30C).

Drink water!

Checked in @ New York, New York and overlooking the arena!  Still have an extra ticket for a reserved pair of seats next to me.  Hoping to find another bear like me to share it with.  Enjoy the shows everyone!