Richvondeez

Looking to share a room at MGM, Monte Carlo or NY NY Hotel

I'm planning to attend the U2 concert in Vegas next May! I'm flying from Oakland and landing in Sin City Friday morning (May 11th). I hope they add a 2nd Saturday night show on Saturday! :D I was thinking of staying at nearby hotels like MGM, Monte Carlo or NY NY. Anyone interested in sharing a room? If interested, please send me a PM. Men, Women, pair of friends, couples are welcomed. All I ask is that you're respectful, follow through, and easy going. I'm a 31 year old male working in the video game industry in the Bay Area. Let's share U2-concert stories! I don't expect to hang out all weekend but I've been to Vegas many times and can help you tour the strip!

Thanks! 

Edited by Richvondeez

On 11/2/2017 at 3:35 PM, Richvondeez said:

I'm planning to attend the U2 concert in Vegas next May! I'm flying from Oakland and landing in Sin City Friday morning (May 11th). I hope they add a 2nd Saturday night show on Saturday! :D I was thinking of staying at nearby hotels like MGM, Monte Carlo or NY NY. Anyone interested in sharing a room? If interested, please send me a PM. Men, Women, pair of friends, couples are welcomed. All I ask is that you're respectful, follow through, and easy going. I'm a 31 year old male working in the video game industry in the Bay Area. Let's share U2-concert stories! I don't expect to hang out all weekend but I've been to Vegas many times and can help you tour the strip!

Thanks! 

The Excalibur is pretty cheap right now and it’s one of the closests to the venue 

On 11/5/2017 at 11:36 PM, carvajfcutah said:

The Excalibur is pretty cheap right now and it’s one of the closests to the venue 

Thanks but after reading the reviews, they seem to have a bed bug problem. I don't want to mess with that. If anyone stays there, make sure you check the sheets and take your own sheets.