Sign in to follow this  
Kite

Frustrated Stressed out loyal Fan

Feeling stressed and frustrated about this whole ticket presale/text/sign-up/register here/re-subscribe/bend-over-backwards to get tickets to my favourite band. Never used to be like this back in the day!!!  Seriously thinking of giving this tour a miss.  So sad :( 

• Like 1

I started stressed, but I think it will actually be smooth by time of on sale. If you have already subscribed this year (after Joshua Tree pre-sale) you should be ok. The renew issue was addressed somewher and they said not to renew if you were already subscribed.

I started stressed also.  Renewed my subscription before I found out that maybe I didn't have to.

(It expired in Feb 2018.)

But, now I have a green box that says I'm set up.

So now the new worry is the Philly venue doesn't use ticketmaster, so there will be an extra hoop to jump through while getting tickets.

Which means an additional place for something to get screwed up..

Edited by tomschaedler

Right, I hear your worry about the Philly venue not using TM.  I am planning on getting Montreal tickets - and wondering how that will work as far as pre-sale 'verified' member.

I've found that for concerts at the Wells Fargo Center it is best to just go right to their site rather than being redirected from Ticketmaster.

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 2:44 PM, whobeagle said:

I've found that for concerts at the Wells Fargo Center it is best to just go right to their site rather than being redirected from Ticketmaster.

Interesting...but how will that work with the whole verified fan thing is my concern. I've only ever bought tickets on the wells fargo center site once about 4 years ago for a Marvel Live show. So I have no idea how the ticketmaster/verifiedfan/wellsfargo thing will work.