cincy mike

CITI Card, Verfied Subscriber & Verfied Fan

I don't think that will work....??

The code won't match the Ticketmaster account to which it was issued.

OK bummer. Wanted to ask if that would help with all that’s going on. 

Yeah me too.

I feel really badly that so many have missed out.

13 hours ago, allirogo said:

So to be clear... (who am I kidding? there's not a lot clear about this process. LOL) there was the U2.com presale yesterday and today (which I had a code for but could not get GAs or RZs and that's all I want), then there is a citibank presale (which I don't have a citibank card so too bad for me?) and then the public sale starts MOnday but you have to have a verified fan code for that?

Not sure if anyone answered you yet, but yes, what you've stated is correct.

Update on my personal situation  --- yesterday at 1:48 CST I suddenly got a text with a code for the "Experience" group with notification that that particular presale was still open.  No GA's or Red Zone were available when I searched, however, so I settled on a pair of 3rd level seats (for Nashville) in the corner.  May or may not be able to see the screens from that angle, but at least I'm in the corner by the main stage.

Then in today's Citibank presale I managed to snag a pair of Red Zone 2 tix for the same show.

Then I kept searching to see if I could get a more reasonably priced pair where I would be a bit lower but hopefully also be able to see the screens.  Found one in a lower corner, but HERE'S THE KEY ----- APPARENTLY THE "TICKET LIMIT COUNTS" ARE CUMULATIVE, NOT INDEPENDENT, AS I WAS NOT ALLOWED TO PURCHASE THEM!  According to the "information" section the presale limits are 2 for "fanclub," 4 for Citibank and 4 for "verified fan" (which I assumed meant the public sale, but apparently that is not the case!).  Since all the presales and public sales are "verified fan," it appears that the total ticket limit --- no matter how many different onsales one attempts to participate in ----- is four.  Period.  At least for the Nashville show.  Of course I can't confirm this until I try in the "public" onsale on Monday (assuming I even receive a verified fan code for that one), but at the moment this appears to be the case.

Of course what I really want is a pair of GA tickets, just like everyone else, but at least I landed a pair of RZ.  (However at almost $800 for the total order on those, I'm guessing my wife isn't going to tolerate me using those....)

When did this whole thing get so complicated?!

Almost every city will get extra shows. It's the only way they can make money having to pay for that screen and it's installation.

Yes it is complicated. Since when do shows go on sale at 9:00 am? I live in the SF Bay Area. It is raining here today and everyone knows Californians can't drive in the rain. It took me one and half hours to get to work this AM and I missed the onsale by 15 minutes

Edited by sboccia
Punctuation

I think my biggest hope right now is that they add dates. Especially to cities I can go to. Like DC!!!!

Had an Innocence code yesterday and no GAs for Philadelphia were available. Settled for Section 225 or something that were $106 plus fees each. Not bad seats if you want to be able to take in the whole show, screen and all. Looks like the equivalent tickets for Newark were in the $176+ fees range. Decided to try the Citi presale this morning. Logged in at 9AM. Snagged 2 GAs for Philadelphia. Got out of there by 9:06AM. Pretty easy for Citi presale. Now I'm wondering why I paid $50 for a fan club membership. 

I guess I need to sign up for a Citi card for the next presale when additional dates are announced, even though I have no use for another CC.   Then I'll cut it up after the concert.  This Citi presale is a slap in the face to longtime U2.com members, who should also get a 4 ticket limit.  I get that they only allow 4 tix total between Citi and U2.com presales.  But how about leveling the playing field?   

Ive got presale codes for U2.com and Citibank.

neither were used.

are they valid if new dates are added?

Did anyone in the "waitlist" group get a Citi code later?

The email said they'd send out codes to waitlist people if the presales didn't sell out.

Well, they didn't sell out.  There are still Citi tickets for most - all? - the shows.

No code here - maybe they'll give the "original recipients" 24 hours, or maybe I'm just screwed again! :blink: