U2FanInVT

Montreal is going to ROCK June 5th!

One of my favorite places to see U2 play! Can not wait for the show, so glad they are going to Montreal! 

• Like 3

Hoping to snag tickets to this, too! Wish there was a proper seating chart with stage setup posted at Evenko, tough.  I don't want to end up with seats behind the stage!

Hey there rowlandh - have you seen a seating chart for Montreal yet?  I am going under the assumption that it will be pretty much the same as the one noted in the other forums (for like Boston as an example).  Looks to be the same set up as the innocence tour.

Has anyone managed to figure out whether Montreal tickets will be available in a presale?  I want to use my u2.com codes for Boston, but would really like to go to Montreal as my "second" show.  (I live in Maine.)  So I was going to go for Montreal in the citi presale, but then I realized this weekend they are not participating?  Am I missing something? 

7 minutes ago, kpme said:

Has anyone managed to figure out whether Montreal tickets will be available in a presale?  I want to use my u2.com codes for Boston, but would really like to go to Montreal as my "second" show.  (I live in Maine.)  So I was going to go for Montreal in the citi presale, but then I realized this weekend they are not participating?  Am I missing something? 

The most likely reason would be that CITI being a US bank, it would only apply to US venues...

• Like 1

Presale went smoothly!  For me anyway, seemed like other were struggling.

Although I did not see many issues reported for Evenco

hope you all got through the process OK!

I've got a feeling Evenko was much smoother than others. Sounds like the overall presale was a bigger gong show than it normally is, and that is saying something.  But this one was the smoothest ever for me.  Monday I nailed two Red Zones, and today i got my daughter's tickets (she was in an exam) as part of the innocence group.  Easy both times (well, after finding the way to the correct link, and having to use my very rusty highschool french on line).  It's gonna be great!  Hopefully closer in someone will post what bar the preshow party will be at!

Presale was a disaster for me.

No code until 10:20. By that time any GAs that were available were gone.

No, I'm not paying $360.00 for a concert ticket.

Giving serious consideration for a Silver package ticket in 201 then will try to sell book to mitigate the financial hit. 

U2.com/Live Nation really f*cked this one up for many of us.

And I can't even be sure I'll have access to buy a ticket during the General Sale because of the Verified Fan business.

2 Redzones for the missus and I.  I didn't have any issues during the experience presale.  Was in & out in 4 minutes.  I also think we are lucky to have been through Evenko, sounds like TM was a disaster.

Presale went smoothly for me too. And happy with my (relatively) cheap seats. Didn't much like all the service charges Evenko added!

48 minutes ago, Lan said:

Anyone get their CD offer from Evenko yet?  

Not yet.

Nope.  Been wondering if it will happen.  Maybe after the general on sale?

On 11/15/2017 at 2:17 PM, BillHenderson said:

I've got a feeling Evenko was much smoother than others. Sounds like the overall presale was a bigger gong show than it normally is, and that is saying something.  But this one was the smoothest ever for me.  Monday I nailed two Red Zones, and today i got my daughter's tickets (she was in an exam) as part of the innocence group.  Easy both times (well, after finding the way to the correct link, and having to use my very rusty highschool french on line).  It's gonna be great!  Hopefully closer in someone will post what bar the preshow party will be at!

was super clean/easy for me to get the 2 RZ in the experience group.

Also: at the bottom of the evenko presale page (where you click to select what tickets you want) there was the option to switch to the english language site ;)

That said, looks like ALL the RZ were gone in the presales - looked today to see if i could snag 2 more but no chance.

Could get a single GA ticket and I was logged in and "waiting" for about 30 minutes.

Now I wait for the additional night and keep my fingers crossed.