Sign in to follow this  
JCF

The 2 U2.com members in one household question

I know this has been discussed during previous presales but I don't remember the answer. My husband is now a U2.com member and we both want to try to get 2 tickets each during the pre-sale. Same address, different names, different cell phones, different credit cards, different Ticketmaster accounts. Can we do this, or are we out of luck because we share a house?  Does anyone know? Thanks!

We have 2 memberships...different accounts, different cards etc.  It was no problem for Joshua Tree. No doubt you will use a different mobile number for the presale code as well so I don’t think being at the same address is any issue at all.  I will be trying to ‘man’ both accounts for the Europe dates on ticket sale morning!  I dont think I could bear to leave husband in charge of his account as he’d end up selecting cheapest tickets for the wrong venue or something! Mind you, I get more stressed than him about it all so maybe I should leave him in charge!

Yeah--my wife and I are in the same situation, but we've never had a problem.  The key is using different credit cards for each u2.com and TM account (and now with the new regime, different cell numbers)

• Like 1