Sign in to follow this  
dawnboo

More than one fan club presale code be sent to same mobile phone?

Can two different subscribers have their U2.com fan club presale codes sent to the same mobile phone number?

pretty sure that would be a  no - to be safe I would make sure each subscription used a different mobile number.

Can you check to be sure?  Both my husband and I have a subscription, but he has an ancient cell phone that doesn't have text capability.  Thanks

20 hours ago, peggytwoten said:

Can you check to be sure?  Both my husband and I have a subscription, but he has an ancient cell phone that doesn't have text capability.  Thanks

won't know 100 per cent until presales start, but I would use different mobile numbers for each subscription. Potential for confusion is too high otherwise.

Unfortunately, I agree with Bigwave (and am in the same situation, cellphone-wise).  I strongly suspect they'd treat that like using the same credit card for two different memberships, etc.

I had also asked this question in an email to U2.com support and they replied (a couple days after you did!) confirming that each account needs to have its own phone number.

Edited by dawnboo