Sign in to follow this  
shaz1992

Credit Card Entry?

Ticketmaster just told me: "In most cases, if you purchase general admission or floor tickets, they will likely be Credit Card Entry only" (I asked about both the presale and the general sale and this was their response)

Pretty vague answer as usual.  I don't understand why they always keep information so mysterious.

Even in the screenshot that @monica martino posted, their answer is somewhat ambiguous as to what the actual method of delivery will be (paper, electronic, credit card entry, will call, mobile entry, etc).  

Great.  It's really annoying to not know what the CCE situation is going to be (although it's good to hear that parents, etc. won't have to physically attend if they buy tix for kids, which was a big problem last time).  I say this because it affects plans, etc.  If I had to guess, I'd say that both GA and Red Zone (but not seats) will be CCE, as has been the case for the last two tours.

Fan club presale seats were also CC entry on JT. General sale were hard tickets. Which made absolutely no sense. At least NJ let you get printed tickets at the venue on the day of show (for seats, don't know if they did it for GA)

There isn't any way to authorize someone else to attend? I had Will Call tickets and I believe there was an option to add an authorized person on Ticketmaster so someone else could pick up the tickets. I didn't need to do that because I was there and I picked up my tickets from the U2 VIP people though so I'm not sure if it works the same way. It would definitely help if there was a way to basically transfer the tickets to someone else, and just have that person show ID and not necessarily the CC used for the purchase. Or if it's the case of kids they should accept a family member (i.e., child) and not only the parent who bought the tickets.

Are the Manchester tickets CC verification? I have the chance of two paper tickets from a reseller at face value and i dont want to refused entry...