pirwin

Stage setup? Red Zone?

Has anyone seen any information on what the stage set up will be like or if there will be RZ ticket options?

Same set up as the "Innocence" tour.  Yes.  It appears the Red Zone may be a little closer to the main stage this time, but at the extreme left and right edges of the floor.

(Based on a seating chart displayed in another post.)

Could we get Red Zone and VIP price info before the sale?  That would greatly help me in my decision as to what tickets to buy.  Last time, the info didn't show up until the presale started.  thanks

So far, stage setup indeed looks like the 2015 "Innocence" tour, with the placement of the Red Zones identical to that tour.  And while prices aren't super-clear yet, almost certainly the RZ price will be very close to the top seated ticket price (c. $300/per).

Edited by mike7man

The Red Zone tickets were $350 for the JT tour... and I don't think prices ever come down.  I'd expect that to be the minimum Red Zone price for this new tour.

Yep.  And if the RZ placement really is pretty much what it was in 2015, it's definitely not worth it (IMHO).

14 hours ago, mike7man said:

Yep.  And if the RZ placement really is pretty much what it was in 2015, it's definitely not worth it (IMHO).

It was definitely expensive, but I got to the Garden (NYC) around 4:30 or maybe even 5, and ended up on the rail with the Edge right in front of me. I stayed where I was, rather than go back and forth to the B stage, but it was great!

It's true, in this RZ you do have the possibility of being right in front of the Edge or Adam (depending on the side)--but only for brief periods.