Just now, Shannon387 said:

It sounded like he changed the spken lyric at the end of Get out of your own way. Caught a couple periscopes. Looking forward to seeing what makes it to MTV

Makes me excited about the tour next year too.

12 minutes ago, mich40 said:

Makes me excited about the tour next year too.

Hope everyone who is able to go enjoys themselves. I don’t think I’m going to be attending the next round of tour dates. 

I look forward to the opportunity of seeing them at unknown date(s) in the future. 

Great gig. Hoarse now! Let the record show that redpanda27 is a complete legend. So, so grateful! :Zoo_Angel:

It was a great night, over far to quick, but worth being in the cold for a good few hours 😀❤️🎼

• Like 1

Got on the front row! But more importantly got to sing you’re the best thing with my new fiancée and have a massive dance with the biggest band in the world, in the greatest city in the world. Thanks so much U2 and the site! Really needed that “great washing thing” that is a U2 gig this week!

• Like 2

Wasn't superfan but got a ticket from the MTV ballot. Great show, the new songs sounded great, managed to get 5 rows from the front and glad I got there early as i ran into some fans not seen since July 😀. Looking forward to the European shows 👍👍👍

Seems like I missed you again Monica, probably walked passed you a few times lol 

Glad you got a ticket MM. All the fans I knew that didn't have a ticket all got in somehow 👍

Edited by utwothefly

Also the tickets on gumtree weren't superfans, just GA from MTV /TM, trying get an extra for my GF but she didn't have time to fly in from Sweden.

I was 5 people away from your right 

Atthe end I wanted to call you but you already have gone 

Next time :)

43 minutes ago, monica martino said:

I was 5 people away from your right 

Atthe end I wanted to call you but you already have gone 

Next time :)

Next time throw something at me, I might notice then ;).

Did you get a sign?. They were given out close to me but ended up not getting one Pfft! lol 

Yes, Bono did change the spoken word for Get out of your own way. 

Blessed are the bullies for one day they shall have to stand up to themselves.

I’m just curious, who are the ‘bullies’ Bono is speaking of? Too open to interpretation or misinterpretation for me. Are the bullies the superstars? Plenty of bullies there... I guess it’s different for everyone I suppose. 

Lyric pondering at 7am . :Larry_Wave:

I am a long time fan. Haven missed a tour since 1987. Actually I am a Superfan! And I was one of the lucky fans to get 2 tickets. I am in Dublin and got 2 of the Superfan ones, not the GM ones  got our wristbands and got to Traf Sq by 3. We were given numbers on our hands. Mine was 108/109 and we were in front row 

Thank you so so much for doing this for your fans U2!! I appreciate it so much and felt so lucky to be there in London.  I will neveR forget it! ☘️☘️☘️☘️

It is great to read these post about the Trafalgar Square show!! Thanks for posting everyone! What a gift that U2 gave!!

:wub::JT_Logo_01::wub:

• Like 1

Yes, it was something to see indeed. London... London. 

However I was not convinced of the new songs they are lame sorry to say The Little Things is so far far beyond all the others so far why? cos it rings true and honest and with u2 (and some other bands) that is the only thing I am interested in. However looks like Bono has a very nice jacket and a better hair color too

is it only me who sees there is something wrong there

Dont know global icons yes sure they are they are but it takes two minutes we are all gone. Lovely they fight against it! And London:wub:

2 hours ago, monica martino said:

Adam was simply perfect B)

Bono should really do something to "his" hair :wacko:

Bono's hair seems to be coming back around to a vague reprisal of his Atomic Bomb era hair. I don't know entirely how to feel about it. Then again, it is just hair...