32 minutes ago, chriswba said:

It doesn't say anywhere that u2 are on at 8 ?? Surely u2 will close the show seeing as the show has been put on for them 

I bet Larry wants to get on at 7 and off before the Denmark v Ireland world cup playoff!!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, chriswba said:

It doesn't say anywhere that u2 are on at 8 ?? Surely u2 will close the show seeing as the show has been put on for them 

I read it somewhere else not there, can't find it now. Just saying what I read. There's a support beforehand as well. Apparently 10am weds someone said for emails for the 'superfans' 😀 lol

Edited by utwothefly

7 minutes ago, jonno77 said:

It's gone 10am. I've not had an email. Anyone else got anything? 

Can't concentrate on work!!

Same here :(. Strange mix of nervousness & excitement. I thought they mentioned something about emails going out at around midday, or did I dream that :) 

:( ...

Ticketmaster

Sorry, better luck next time

MTVpresentsTS_600x300-01

Unfortunately you haven't been lucky this time in the MTV Presents Trafalgar Square ballot. 

There just weren’t enough tickets available for this event to meet the overwhelming demand from fans. However, make sure you keep an eye on your emails, as if not all the fans selected in the ballot redeem their tickets, there could be extra tickets released.

3 minutes ago, nolnaho said:

I’ve won 2 tickets. Been sent code but can’t find where to redeem it. Help!,,,

Original email from Ticketmaster stated:-

"If successfully drawn, you will be contacted by email on Wednesday 8 November, which will include a one-time-use unique code and link to obtain up to 2 tickets."

Do you have links deactivated in your email client?

Damn, I was unlucky too. If anyone, who has got lucky, and has a spare ticket I'd be happy to pay for it or trade? I have a few U2 rarities such as Record Store Day limited editions I'd be happy to off-load.  Thanks. :)

Woohoo! Got some here as well!

i also can’t figure out how to redeem yet, think it might open at 12pm according to the site.

No luck for me either on my,my wife's, my dads or my u2.com email :-( 

when is the cut off point to claim tickets?because it says that they will re release tickets that aren't claimed 

I didn't get them either. Does anyone know if this email is for 'superfans' ballot and there might be another email for the second ballot? Or is that it?

15 minutes ago, jonno77 said:

I didn't get them either. Does anyone know if this email is for 'superfans' ballot and there might be another email for the second ballot? Or is that it?

That's it, I had one in the superfan ballot and 3 more in the regular ballot. I've received emails for all 4 

5 minutes ago, chriswba said:

That's it, I had one in the superfan ballot and 3 more in the regular ballot. I've received emails for all 4 

Thanks.

I hope everyone who gets tickets has a great time 😀