andy scotson

U2 MTV Presents

11 minutes ago, chriswba said:

Th original wording was that the superfan winners had front section tickets. Sure I read that. You had to collect your wristband at 2 and be at the venue for 3. Looking at that layout there doesn't look like there's a front section anymore. Maybe theve scrapped it and everyone's just in together 

I think you can access with a ticket but for early access need a wristband?

Not sure why they don't issue wristbands at Trafalgar Square - Camden is not exactly next door. 

A bit rubbish to get sent an unlucky email followed a day later by a lucky email and a code valid for 24 hours when there are no more tickets available.

Oh well

So go to Camden or not? Go straight to Trafalgar Square. Answers please Ticketmaster. U2 on stage at 7pm so Larry can watch the football.

Thanks for the feedback. As I sit here now I’m going to pitch up at about 430pm, wave my SuperFan Tickets & hope to be, somehow, ‘down the front’. But just feel lucky to be there as a long time fan. 

I have won two super fan tickets,going on my own so have one spare ticket.

Does anyone know if we still have to go to Camden to collect.

Oh and email me at [NO PERSONAL INFO PLEASE. USE PRIVATE MESSAGE FEATURE] if you want to meet up and have my spare ticket.

This  us totally genuine I truly have a spare ticket. 

4 hours ago, fidler said:

I have won two super fan tickets,going on my own so have one spare ticket.

Does anyone know if we still have to go to Camden to collect.

Oh and email me at [NO PERSONAL INFO PLEASE. USE PRIVATE MESSAGE FEATURE] if you want to meet up and have my spare ticket.

This  us totally genuine I truly have a spare ticket. 

Fidler. Private message sent!

Ive had a ticket offered to me but it's got somebody else's name on. How strict is the id check going to be?

Edited by chriswba

11 hours ago, MikeTighe said:

Pete! Guess what? Me and heather got engaged!

It's Alec, lol. But congrats mate! 

2 minutes ago, chriswba said:

Ive had a ticket offered to me but it's got somebody else's name on. How strict is the id check going to be?

Swipe his bank card ;)

6 minutes ago, utwothefly said:

Swipe his bank card ;)

I don't know the guy and he lives in Ireland :-) 

Well having seen U2 at The Astoria, having won tix in a ballot in a second draw, I guess Lady Luck (with the spinning head) has deserted me this time.

Its good to see some fans here have got in. 

Enjoy it for me and the countless other U2 fans here in London who will be on the outside....somewhere! 

The Porterhouse is near enough; another fine Dublin export! 

2 hours ago, DA FLY said:

Fidler. Private message sent!

This is actually pete, right?

sorry Alec - getting my ‘the fly’s confused!

Hi,

Also lucky enough to get a Superfan ticket - The email that was sent with code and link had this at the bottom. Did the email with GA offer include the same message?

Also this is the timing for the show - if you arrive at 8.00 will miss them and just see the man with the laptop!

Timings
Doors Open - 5:00pm 
Show Begins - 6:30pm 
U2 - 7:00pm
David Guetta - 8:15pm
Show Ends - 9:15pm

http://www.mtv.co.uk/mtv-presents-trafalgar-square/news/mtv-presents-trafalgar-square-all-you-need-to-know-event-information

Cheers

Adam

Superfan.jpg

Does this mean u2 are supporting David guetta ??:-) when's the last time u2 went on before someone else?

Has there been any confirmation that this wristband collection in Camden is actually necessary? And are Superfan ticket holders really expected to be at Trafalgar Square at 3pm?

10 minutes ago, monica martino said:

Paris 7.12.2015 before eagles of death metal :)

Great shout :-) 

Just spoken to MTV. They are going to e-mail people shortly, but for those with superfan tickets, here's what I was told:

You need to go to MTV Camden between 12 and 2pm with ID to get wristbands (both of you together if there are two people). You then queue at Trafalgar Square from 3pm for priority access. They will let you in before GA (i.e. some time before 5pm) so you'll be able to get to the front.

If you're unable to get to Camden to collect wristbands you can still go straight to Trafalgar Square and use your tickets to gain entry but you won't have priority, so will enter with GA.

1 hour ago, adamezro said:

Hi,

Also lucky enough to get a Superfan ticket - The email that was sent with code and link had this at the bottom. Did the email with GA offer include the same message?

Also this is the timing for the show - if you arrive at 8.00 will miss them and just see the man with the laptop!

Timings

http://www.mtv.co.uk/mtv-presents-trafalgar-square/news/mtv-presents-trafalgar-square-all-you-need-to-know-event-information

Cheers

Adam

Superfan.jpg

I got standard GA, and I got the same times. Gonna get there early and queue up so hopefully won't be to far back from you supers! 

1 hour ago, adamezro said:

Hi,

Timings

Cheers

Adam

Superfan.jpg

I got standard GA, and I got the same times. Gonna get there early and queue up so hopefully won't be to far back from you supers! 

4 minutes ago, adamezro said:

richd66 - brilliant thanks for checking and sharing

Mate that's for GA. If you're superfan you need to get a wristband earlier or something. If your not its cool