monica martino

Zoo Xmas card exchange 2017 (Merged/All Info)

Goodmorning/afternoon/night to you all  :POP_Heart_02:

I know we are pretty busy with new album, tour, codes, ecc ecc :P

Which means money flying away :Zoo_Currency:

• Thanks 1

But if we keep "the rule" of one is enough I think we can do it ^_^

just let me know if someone is interested and if someone is volunteering to take care of it. I'm ready to if needed 

:Larry_Wave:

Hi Everyone!

Its already time for the 2017 Christmas card exchange!

If you want to take part, this is what you got to do...

send me the following info on here via private message! 

1. your Zoo name and your full 'real' name

2. full address (zip code included)

3. your email

4. your favorite member of the band

You will have until November 25th to send me all your info so I can make the list and

email it to all of you by nov 30th. If members join after the date, I will update the list

Lets spread some Holiday Cheer :D 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, utwothefly said:

This needs to go to another busier thread, not sure who does this anymore

Ok, all have been merged now and pinned it, so it is easily seen through its duration.

22 hours ago, julie3188 said:
13 hours ago, katieintennessee said:

I was wondering, has the U2 fan Christmas card list has come out yet? 

send me the following info on here via private message! 

1. your Zoo name and your full 'real' name

2. full address (zip code included)

3. your email

4. your favorite member of the band

You will have until November 25th to send me all your info so I can make the list and

email it to all of you by nov 30th. If members join after the date, I will update the list

On 11/11/2017 at 7:17 PM, chulia83 said:

as I'm new (probably some would say very late) to the Zoo - this sounds fun. Would like to join :)
How does this work?

It is fairly simple. We send our details to@julie3188 You'll see her post earlier in the thread, which tells you the info she needs. Send those details to her via private message. She then puts all of these together into a list of participants and sends each of us a copy of this list by email. 

The ONE rule is that you have to send a card to the person who follows you on the list, so that everyone gets at least one card. If you want/are able to send more than one, that's cool, but obviously it depends where you are in the world as international postage can be expensive. We aim to send our cards at the start of December so they hopefully arrive in plenty of time :)

15 hours ago, padawanbeck84 said:

It is fairly simple. We send our details to@julie3188 You'll see her post earlier in the thread, which tells you the info she needs. Send those details to her via private message. She then puts all of these together into a list of participants and sends each of us a copy of this list by email. 

The ONE rule is that you have to send a card to the person who follows you on the list, so that everyone gets at least one card. If you want/are able to send more than one, that's cool, but obviously it depends where you are in the world as international postage can be expensive. We aim to send our cards at the start of December so they hopefully arrive in plenty of time :)

Ah, thank you, that’s really very easy :) Well... uhm... maybe I need some followers now... or should I consider myself lucky that there is only one up to now?  :D

(no offense, monica <3 ) 

4 hours ago, chulia83 said:

Ah, thank you, that’s really very easy :) Well... uhm... maybe I need some followers now... or should I consider myself lucky that there is only one up to now?  :D

(no offense, monica <3 ) 

Sorry if my previous message wasn't clear - I was referring to the person on the list of participants whose name comes after yours. For example, if I was the second name on the list and you were the third person listed, I would make sure I sent a card to you, you send a card to the next person down and so on. 

4 hours ago, padawanbeck84 said:

Sorry if my previous message wasn't clear - I was referring to the person on the list of participants whose name comes after yours. For example, if I was the second name on the list and you were the third person listed, I would make sure I sent a card to you, you send a card to the next person down and so on. 

Ah, sorry, I maybe just got it wrong :unsure:
That makes it even easier. Thank you :)

On 11/9/2017 at 6:19 AM, julie3188 said:

Hey Julie - for some reason the forum isn't letting me PM  - is there another way I can send you my info for the card exchange?

10 hours ago, mysoulis said:

Hey Julie - for some reason the forum isn't letting me PM  - is there another way I can send you my info for the card exchange?

Hi 

Yea i can't send you messages either... send it to me by email at 

[NO PERSONAL INFO PLEASE. WE WILL HAVE THE PM FEATURE BACK UP AND RUNNING SHORTLY. ]

8 hours ago, julie3188 said:

Hi 

Yea i can't send you messages either... send it to me by email at 

done.  Thanks! love this exchange so much!