Sign in to follow this  
dawnboo

Presale Codes Not Guaranteed for Fan Club Members?

MY MY MY

Monday evening I received a "Verified" email.  Woke up Tuesday and no text code.  Looked back thru the emails and found one that said Correction- you ain't verified. 

Now (2:15pm EST) just received a EXPERIENCE presale code that I would have used 28 + hours ago.  But no re-verified email.

Now ga/rz aren't available.  

ARGH...

Edited by edfelt

14 minutes ago, edfelt said:

MY MY MY

Monday evening I received a "Verified" email.  Woke up Tuesday and no text code.  Looked back thru the emails and found one that said Correction- you ain't verified. 

Now (2:15pm EST) just received a EXPERIENCE presale code that I would have used 28 + hours ago.  But no re-verified email.

Now ga/rz aren't available.  

ARGH...

Lol same here.  Just got my code that I SHOULD have gotten yesterday.  Oh well.  

my spresale code was texted to me this morning at 8am, a few hours before the presale,  just like it stated on the page.  it all worked out for this long time fan.  SEE YOU ALL IN LONG ISLAND

On 11/15/2017 at 12:36 PM, cmooreNC said:

We may need to go back to the days of lining up at the box office and buying our tickets in person

Yes!  Thank you.  I used to get out of bed while it was dark to go stand by 1812 Overture and wait to buy tickets.  I would get into so much trouble at home but I did not care.  Now they have lotteries for people standing in lines so it thwarts a lot of scalpers as they can easily draw the number at the end.  It's not perfect but it's better than everything being available at once online and one need not even leave home.  It was 5 degrees once when I stood to buy Jethro Tull tickets.  There were only a few of us and we took turns sitting in a warmed car.  It was fun.  We all got great seats.  This all being said; I seriously doubt those days will return.  We are stuck with the internet.  I'm miffed with Citibank more than anyone.

The pre-sales for this tour are a real mess : got a code for the NA leg , used it to buy 2 tickets and then got a second code for the European leg (which I do not need) while others got no code or codes that did not work .

Luc