allyson2008

Time for ACROBAT LIVE

10 minutes ago, BigBunny said:

no, I didn't mean to rub summer in ya face lol just no flu problems here right now. only problem is when it gets too hot for a cuppa tea, that really ticks me orff. but then this is Austraila, it's a hot country. 

I'm just messing with ya, BigBunny.  It's all good.  Yeah...the heat.  One can put on more layers but one can only take off so many.  I do not envy 100 degrees plus.  Ever.  Perhaps that would sweat out this flu/cold.  It's bad.  I feel sorry for the kids who are getting it and their parents.  I cannot imagine what it would be like to have a child and see him or her get as sick as I feel.  I have no tea and I'm too weak to go to the store?  Do you deliver?  Now that would be an Acrobat!

On 11/12/2017 at 11:04 AM, allyson2008 said:

Yep, I'm going to go there. If ever there was a time to play it live, this is it.

...and it was delivered in such a VERY satisfying way!

When they first started playing it, I thought, "Oooh, at least we're going to get a 'snippet,'" and then they KEPT GOING! At that point, I looked at my husband, who isn't really a U2 fan, and I said "This is IT! This is ACROBAT!" and he saw the tears in my eyes and put his arm around me. ? 

• Like 3

On 1/29/2018 at 9:34 PM, peterferris8 said:

Honestly, while I'd be delighted if they break into Acrobat at the O2 in October, I'm kind of worried that at this point it would disappoint loads of people. I mean, it took 30 years for the band to play Red Hill Mining Town live, then when The Joshua Tree tour rolled around last year loads of people weren't happy with how they played it with the new arrangement (I personally loved it) - and obviously there's no telling whether they'd change Acrobat from the original arrangement as they did RHMT.

Okay, does anyone have any ketchup to make these words a bit easier to eat?

Just now, peterferris8 said:

Okay, does anyone have any ketchup to make these words a bit easier to eat?

?

Have some honey instead! ?

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, dmway said:

Have some honey instead! ?

Wild honey! :P Oh, I couldn't resist.

• Haha 1