Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
gcf1971

Seating Chart (Official)

Recommended Posts

I gotta say I'm pretty disappointed with the pricing.   Lower Level premium seats are $329???  That's previous Red Zone prices.

Upper Level with a good view of the stage is $175???

First time ever I'm contemplating passing on a tour if this is accurate.

 

Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 8.58.55 AM.png

Edited by gcf1971

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, gcf1971 said:

I gotta say I'm pretty disappointed with the pricing.   Lower Level premium seats are $329???  That's previous Red Zone prices.

Upper Level with a good view of the stage is $175???

First time ever I'm contemplating passing on a tour if this is accurate.

 

Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 8.58.55 AM.png

According to this, redzone is $80....

Think I'll go red zone for this tour. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tomschaedler said:

According to this, redzone is $80....

Think I'll go red zone for this tour. :)

I noticed that too.  Thinking of RZ if I can't get GA, but wish I knew what the prices were.  As I recall, for the last two tours, RZ prices weren't listed until the presale started - too late to have a discussion with friend on best way to go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, nyru2 said:

lower lower and upper level with a good view was $316 on the last tour. 

Really? I did Red Zone so I didn't even look at that.  That is insane.  The Red Zone thing was a once in awhile thing we do but not liking the location of it on this setup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tomschaedler said:

According to this, redzone is $80....

Think I'll go red zone for this tour. :)

LOL keep dreaming.  RZ will be $350 minimum.  RZ is a different shade of purple LOL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even if the red zone is actually listed as $80, all they would have to do is release a couple tickets at the $80 price point per show, and put the rest of the allotment in the VIP packages.  That's how they get away with making the pricing look reasonable.  I've seen other artists do similar things.  You will not be able to get any RZs at $80, mark my words.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, gcf1971 said:

LOL keep dreaming.  RZ will be $350 minimum.  RZ is a different shade of purple LOL.

 

20 minutes ago, lmnoiu said:

Even if the red zone is actually listed as $80, all they would have to do is release a couple tickets at the $80 price point per show, and put the rest of the allotment in the VIP packages.  That's how they get away with making the pricing look reasonable.  I've seen other artists do similar things.  You will not be able to get any RZs at $80, mark my words.

Of course.  I forgot to turn on the sarcasm font in my post.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In CDMX for the jt tour  rz was the same price of regular GA The problem was that the regular GA in this case was pretty expensive 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, monica martino said:

In CDMX for the jt tour  rz was the same price of regular GA The problem was that the regular GA in this case was pretty expensive 

er... no.

The (RED) Zone was something around +-MX$7,000, while regular GA was around +-$3,000...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Red Zone has shown up as same price as GA in the past however the "donation" is what drives it up to $350+ on sale day.  I bought insurance for JT Red Zone tickets and at the end of the process it told me my insurance was good for the GA price and the rest was a "donation" and non-refundable.  Fortunately when U2/live Nation cancelled the show they refunded the entire amount.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pro-tip: The sections marked 101 & 122 on this map are EXCELLENT value for money for seats. Especially if you can get the first couple of rows. You're closer to the B-stage than most of the crowd (except GA obviously) and still have a great view of the screens. 

The $80 section in between is also great if you're going to multiple shows and can give up seeing the screen for a night. The trade-off is, again, close proximity to the B-stage, plus getting to see a bit "behind the scenes" inside the screen. Another downside is you will only see about 1/2 the main stage when the screen is lowered. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, stateless said:

Pro-tip: The sections marked 101 & 122 on this map are EXCELLENT value for money for seats. Especially if you can get the first couple of rows. You're closer to the B-stage than most of the crowd (except GA obviously) and still have a great view of the screens. 

The $80 section in between is also great if you're going to multiple shows and can give up seeing the screen for a night. The trade-off is, again, close proximity to the B-stage, plus getting to see a bit "behind the scenes" inside the screen. Another downside is you will only see about 1/2 the main stage when the screen is lowered. 

I’m not sure I agree with that.  $175 a pop and prob $200 each with fees.  Sure they will be on the B-stage but I’m sure it won’t be long and probably 3/4 of the show you won’t have a great view.

I think GA will be the way to go this show.

Edited by gcf1971

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, gcf1971 said:

I gotta say I'm pretty disappointed with the pricing.   Lower Level premium seats are $329???  That's previous Red Zone prices.

Upper Level with a good view of the stage is $175???

First time ever I'm contemplating passing on a tour if this is accurate.

 

Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 8.58.55 AM.png

I was curious to see how this arena was going to be priced considering it’s capacity of 13,000 seats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, gcf1971 said:

I gotta say I'm pretty disappointed with the pricing.   Lower Level premium seats are $329???  That's previous Red Zone prices.

Upper Level with a good view of the stage is $175???

First time ever I'm contemplating passing on a tour if this is accurate.

 

Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 8.58.55 AM.png

Why Duluth?  What happened to Phillips Arena in ATL?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agree on perhaps missing this tour because of these prices.  You would think a band worth baziilions of dollars would (better) control their ticket prices more (or over rule the TM/Live Nation God if that is where it's coming from).  Say you bought a $329 ticket....how much are the greedy handling (or other 'misc') charges on top of that????   Another $40 bucks?  Unreal.  

Seems only U2 .... can afford to see U2.      pfffft.

 

Edited by bonoboop33
added comment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The pricing is actually much worse than this chart suggests.

The chart makes it seem that the $329 tickets are limited to the lower level.  However, most of the upper level sections above the lower level $329 areas are also $329.  I've checked several venues and it generally appears that rows 1-10 or 1-15 of the upper level are also $329, and only behind those seats, at the highest levels of the upper deck, are the $175 tickets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi. Does anyone know how RZ1 and RZ2 work? Can you switch back and forth between the two Red Zones? And, can Red Zone also go into GA? Thanks!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Lisencr said:

Hi. Does anyone know how RZ1 and RZ2 work? Can you switch back and forth between the two Red Zones? And, can Red Zone also go into GA? Thanks!!!

RedZones RZ1 &RZ2 are part of GA.  Just more expensive.  They are segregated from normal GA.

besides proximity to the main stage, some perks and conveniences might also be included.

During i +e tour, upon entering the arena, GA tickets holders - and I assume RedZone GA tickets holders - had to make a choice between North Side & South Side of stage - i.e. Edge’s side or Adams side.  If in place for this tour, it may prevent any movement between zones, but I’m not sure.

the stage will divide the arena floor including the Redzones.  Trying to move between would be a pain in the ass.

However, i don’t think there’s anything preventing RedZone ticket holders from moving between RedZone and GA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Lisencr said:

Hi. Does anyone know how RZ1 and RZ2 work? Can you switch back and forth between the two Red Zones? And, can Red Zone also go into GA? Thanks!!!

When you purchase your Red Zone ticket, you'll be assigned either "Red Zone 1" or "Red Zone 2".  Your ticket is only good for that specific Red Zone section.  In other words, if you have a ticket for Red Zone 1, you may not enter Red Zone 2.  Since all Red Zone tickets are on the GA floor, you also have the option of entering the main GA area if you prefer.  In the past, some fans have purchased a Red Zone ticket with no intention of actually entering the Red Zone area.  Typically, Red Zone ticket holders are allowed to enter the GA floor either right before the regular GA ticket holders or at the same time, so Red Zone ticket holders have essentially been able to "cut the line" for regular GA and wind up front row of the main stage if they prefer.  (I don't think this is fair to people who have waited in a regular GA line all day, and apparently for the JT tour, they had been letting in Red Zone a few minutes after regular GA to prevent this.)  But you can definitely go in and out of the Red Zone if you want, though I suppose the question is, why spend $400 for a special ticket only to spend your night in the $80 section?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/18/2017 at 4:20 PM, vertigojds said:

When you purchase your Red Zone ticket, you'll be assigned either "Red Zone 1" or "Red Zone 2".  Your ticket is only good for that specific Red Zone section.  In other words, if you have a ticket for Red Zone 1, you may not enter Red Zone 2.  Since all Red Zone tickets are on the GA floor, you also have the option of entering the main GA area if you prefer.  In the past, some fans have purchased a Red Zone ticket with no intention of actually entering the Red Zone area.  Typically, Red Zone ticket holders are allowed to enter the GA floor either right before the regular GA ticket holders or at the same time, so Red Zone ticket holders have essentially been able to "cut the line" for regular GA and wind up front row of the main stage if they prefer.  (I don't think this is fair to people who have waited in a regular GA line all day, and apparently for the JT tour, they had been letting in Red Zone a few minutes after regular GA to prevent this.)  But you can definitely go in and out of the Red Zone if you want, though I suppose the question is, why spend $400 for a special ticket only to spend your night in the $80 section?

This is how my 2015 RZ experience was, as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/18/2017 at 3:20 PM, vertigojds said:

But you can definitely go in and out of the Red Zone if you want, though I suppose the question is, why spend $400 for a special ticket only to spend your night in the $80 section?

Perhaps because it's pretty much impossible to GET a flippin' ticket that $80 section?  ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...